Flamenco. Quilt size: 14'' x 29'' Wavy design: 10¼'' x 22½'' ~~ Please read all the instructions carefully before starting to make the quilt ~~

Size: px
Start display at page:

Download "Flamenco. Quilt size: 14'' x 29'' Wavy design: 10¼'' x 22½'' ~~ Please read all the instructions carefully before starting to make the quilt ~~"

Transcription

1 Flamenco Quilt size: 14'' x 29'' Wavy design: 10¼'' x 22½'' ~~ Please read all the instructions carefully before starting to make the quilt ~~

2 Flamenco quilt pattern 2015 Geta Grama; Materials List Background fabric in a light neutral color - 16'' x 31'' Colored fabric for the wavy design - solid fabric, tone-on-tone or very small prints work great for this pattern. Do not use large prints. You could use eight fabric or fewer and duplicate some of them. I used 7 fabrics and I used the same fabric for the first and eighth "wave". If you want to quilt with colored thread, you could match your thread to the chosen fabric (or vice versa, choose first the thread and find assorted fabrics in your stash it's what I did, because I have just a few spools of colored thread). Each piece of the design is numbered on the paper pattern. Number the fabrics too. Arrange first the fabrics in a pleasant sequence then label each fabric with the corresponding number. You could use price tags for labeling. The numbering starts from the left side of the design (the most inner piece) and goes toward the right side. The design doesn't use much fabric but because of the wavy shape, some pieces must be cut from large pieces of fabric. The longest wave requires ½ yard of fabric (42'' wide) and the second and third wave require one fat quarter (18'' x 21''). For the other pieces you need less fabric. Keep in mind the fabric requirements when you choose your fabrics. This design is more economical if you make a two color quilt (one color for the background and the other for the design). You need one 12'' x 27'' piece of fabric for the whole design. This two color design has a minimalist and modern look.

3 Flamenco quilt pattern 2015 Geta Grama; 3 Fusible web: 12'' x 27'' - Wonder Under, Vliesofix/Bondaweb, Heat and Bond, Steam a Seam. Batting and backing: 18'' x 33'' Fabric for binding: you could use scraps of the fabrics used for the design or you could make it from the background fabric - in this case you need a piece 7½'' x 42'' (width of the fabric). Cut it in three 2½'' wide strips. Water soluble pen You have to mark the design on fabric and then fuse the appliqué pieces onto it. You will be ironing over the markings, so make sure you use a marking pen that does not disappear with heat, but can be washed out when you are finished with the quilt. Test how your marking pen reacts to ironing. Mark a scrap of fabric then press. Wash the fabric the same way you will wash the quilt. Before starting to make the quilt, make sure the marking lines wash out completely. I used a washable marker designed specifically for kids. Many brands have such markers. Jeans Needles (#100/16) for stitching/quilting over the appliqués pieces are helpful. 2. Prepare the paper pattern Print the last 7 pages of this document. Print in the original size (check the "Actual Size" box in the print dialog box). A test square is included on the first page of the pattern. Measure it to make sure that you print the pattern at the proper scale. Assemble the pattern Tape the pages together. To easily tape one page to another, remove the right margin of the first page (cut on the red dashed line) and tape the first page to the second page, and so on across the row. Use a similar method to tape the rows together.

4 Flamenco quilt pattern 2015 Geta Grama; Transfer the design on the background fabric Reverse the paper pattern (turn it on the other side) and rotate it at 180 degree (the top will become the bottom). Keep the paper pattern in this position (wrong side up) and tape it to a window. On top of it tape the background fabric (right side up), keeping the design vertically centered. The left edge of the design should be placed at about 1'' from the left edge of the fabric. Copy the design onto fabric, using the water soluble pen. Your pattern on fabric should look like this picture. 4. Prepare the appliqué pieces Using the paper pattern RIGHT SIDE UP, copy the entire design onto the paper side of the fusible web. Transfer the numbers too.

5 Flamenco quilt pattern 2015 Geta Grama; 5 Cut the fusible web out roughly around the lines. Place the fusible web templates, rough side down, on the wrong side of the corresponding fabric. Press according to the manufacturer s instructions. Cut on the lines with a pair of scissors. Remove the paper backing from all the pieces (score over the paper with a needle, this makes it easier to remove the paper).

6 Flamenco quilt pattern 2015 Geta Grama; Appliqué the design on the background fabric Place each piece in the corresponding position, coated side down. Press with the iron to fuse the piece to the background fabric. Follow the fusible web manufacturer's instructions. Repeat for all the pieces. You can secure the edges of the appliqué pieces at this stage. Use a zigzag stitch and invisible or neutral or matching thread. 6. Quilting Usually I do the appliqué part and the quilting at the same time. In other words, I secure the edges of the appliqués pieces stitching (quilting) through all the layers (top + batting + backing). Prepare the quilt sandwich with the backing on the bottom (wrong side up), batting in the middle and then quilt top right side up. Baste as desired; I used a temporary adhesive spray. If you use pins or safety pins, try not to pin through the appliqué pieces. Quilt as desired.

7 Flamenco quilt pattern 2015 Geta Grama; 7 Here is how I quilted my quilt. First, I secured the edges of the appliqué pieces with a zig zag stitch and matching thread. I used the walking foot. Then on the background, outside the design, I stitched a few lines (spaced at about 1''), following the most outer edge of the design. I used again the walking foot. Then I switched to the darning foot and I filled the space in between these lines (and in between the colored waves) with feathers.

8 Flamenco quilt pattern 2015 Geta Grama; Washing the quilt Wash the quilt on gentle cycle. If possible, put the quilt in the washing machine, fill the machine with warm water then let the quilt soak for a few minutes. Only after that add a little mild detergent, dissolved in water. Spin but on low speed, to leave some water in the quilt. Remove the quilt from the washing machine and lay it on a table. Smooth it from the center toward the outside edges until it is flat. You could gently press on the back if you need help to smooth it. Make sure the sole plate of your iron is clean. Keep the quilt flat to dry. 9. Finishing the quilt Square up the quilt. The finished quilt will be a rectangle. Keep the design vertically centered. First, trim ¼''(or even 1/8'') away from the left edge of the design. Then trim the top and bottom edges and finally the right edge. Your finished quilt should measure about 14'' x 29''. Then bind the quilt. Your quilt is finished. Enjoy your new quilt! Geta Grama Geta s website: Geta s blog: Geta: geta@romanianquiltstudio.com Geta Grama - for personal use only - Thank you for your interest! Other free tutorials: If you love this pattern, please consider to sharing my blog with your quilting friends so they could download their own copy too. Thank you!

9 1 1 x 1 Use a ruler to measure the square to verify that printout is correctly sized

10 2 10 1/4 x 22 1/2 design

11 2 3 1

12 4

13 5

14 6 Copyright 2015 Geta Grama

15 7 1/2 x 3 -enlarge to the needed size- Copyright 2015 Geta Grama

Celebration. Coaster size: 7'' x 7'' ~~ Please read all the instructions carefully before starting to work ~~

Celebration. Coaster size: 7'' x 7'' ~~ Please read all the instructions carefully before starting to work ~~ Celebration Coaster size: 7'' x 7'' ~~ Please read all the instructions carefully before starting to work ~~ 2 For two coasters: 1. Materials Lists Light color fabric for background: 2 pieces 8 x 8 ; this

More information

Happy Heart. Quilt size: 18'' x 18'' Heart design: 14'' x 14'' ~~ Please read all the instructions carefully before starting to make the quilt ~~

Happy Heart. Quilt size: 18'' x 18'' Heart design: 14'' x 14'' ~~ Please read all the instructions carefully before starting to make the quilt ~~ Happy Heart Quilt size: 18'' x 18'' Heart design: 14'' x 14'' ~~ Please read all the instructions carefully before starting to make the quilt ~~ 2 Light color fabric 1. Materials Lists 20 x 20 for the

More information

~~~ Flower Ball ~~~ Quilt size: 38''x 38'' Flower sphere size: 30" diameter

~~~ Flower Ball ~~~ Quilt size: 38''x 38'' Flower sphere size: 30 diameter 1 ~~~ Flower Ball ~~~ Quilt size: 38''x 38'' Flower sphere size: 30" diameter 2 1. Materials list Fabric for the background of the quilt - 42'' x 42'' Fabric for the background of the sphere ¾ yard (42"

More information

Bon Voyage - bag pattern -

Bon Voyage - bag pattern - ~~~ Bon Voyage Bag Pattern ~~~ 2014 Geta Grama; www.romanianquiltstudio.com Bon Voyage - bag pattern - Size: 18 wide at top; 21 wide at bottom; 15'' tall (without straps); 5'' deep; two interior pockets;

More information

Kimono Collection MATERIALS. Finished quilt size CUTTING

Kimono Collection MATERIALS. Finished quilt size CUTTING Kimono Collection Colourful Japanese fabrics take the place of traditional paper in these tiny origami kimonos and a simple nine-patch quilt shows them off to perfection. MATERIALS Nine pieces of assorted

More information

~~~ Little Wonders Pouch Patterns ~~~ 2014 Geta Grama; Boxy Pouch

~~~ Little Wonders Pouch Patterns ~~~ 2014 Geta Grama;  Boxy Pouch Boxy Pouch Pouch size: 6 wide at bottom; 9 wide at top; 7½ tall; 3 deep ~ Please read all the instructions carefully before starting to make the pouch ~ Page 1 1. Materials List Main fabric: 10 x 20 (I

More information

Supplies Needed. Instructions. Project Instructions ABC Pieced Quilt. Skill Level 2: Some experience necessary. Approx. Crafting Time: Weekend project

Supplies Needed. Instructions. Project Instructions ABC Pieced Quilt. Skill Level 2: Some experience necessary. Approx. Crafting Time: Weekend project The Land of Whimzie Project Instructions ABC Pieced Quilt Skill Level 2: Some experience necessary Approx. Crafting Time: Weekend project The Land of Whimzie Finished Size: 40 ½" x 40 ½" Supplies Needed

More information

Materials for Peppermint Candy Pillow

Materials for Peppermint Candy Pillow Peppermint Candy Pillow Tutorial This adorable Peppermint Candy Pillow by BERNINA Ambassador Nancy Mahoney will give your decor a new look, whether for your bed or a decorative pillow for your couch. The

More information

Project: Spruce It Up Throw

Project: Spruce It Up Throw Designer: karen montgomery Assemble an entire forest of these easy pine trees in no time. They re simply pieced backgrounds topped with fusible appliqué. of Meredith Corporation. Meredith Corporation 2012.

More information

DIY Christmas Advent Calendar Sewing Tutorial

DIY Christmas Advent Calendar Sewing Tutorial DIY Christmas Advent Calendar Sewing Tutorial I love counting down the days until Christmas with my children and seeing the smiles on their faces each morning as they get to check the advent calendar to

More information

This is an original pattern not intended for sale.

This is an original pattern not intended for sale. I enjoy taking classic patterns and giving them a contemporary feel. I ve always admired orange peel quilts, and came up with a design for a lap quilt using two charm packs and machine appliqué. The gentle

More information

Word Game Quilt Skill level: Beginner

Word Game Quilt Skill level: Beginner Word Game Quilt Skill level: Beginner http://www.pellonprojects.com Designed by Jackie White Stitched by Jackie White Share the enjoyment of creating this fabric board game. Spend lots of family time playing

More information

Party with Patrick. 12 x 18" Wall Hanging

Party with Patrick. 12 x 18 Wall Hanging Party with Patrick Ghostly Greetings 12 x 18" Wall Hanging A fabric kit for creating this quilt is available at PatrickLose.com. These requirements are for non-directional prints. Appliqué Background Purple:

More information

The Flake Family. Skill level - Intermediate. By Elizabeth Hill. Technique: Satin Stitch. Brand: Dual Duty XP. Crafting time: Day

The Flake Family. Skill level - Intermediate. By Elizabeth Hill. Technique: Satin Stitch. Brand: Dual Duty XP. Crafting time: Day The Flake Family Skill level - Intermediate Technique: Satin Stitch Brand: Dual Duty XP Crafting time: Day Size Final Measurements: 21 1/2 x 25 1/2 Materials Dual Duty XP General Purpose thread Coats Rayon

More information

Royal Purple Blossoms

Royal Purple Blossoms Royal Purple Blossoms The cutwork and colors of this mat have a distinctly Oriental flair. Project Specifications Skill Level: Beginner Candle Mat Size: 17" diameter Fabric & Batting Fat quarter of light

More information

Fox Fun Mug Rug H I J. Figure 1

Fox Fun Mug Rug H I J. Figure 1 one day only DESIGN BY JOANNA WILCZYNSKA Fox Fun Mug Rug Good things come in small packages. Create a cute coaster that may end up on a wall instead. ScRap- FRIENDLY PROJECT SPECIFICATIONS Skill Level:

More information

DOUBLE POT HOLDER. Materials

DOUBLE POT HOLDER. Materials DOUBLE POT HOLDER My favorite pot holder was a double pot holder that I received as a gift years ago. This pot holder has places for your hands at each end with quilter fabric between. It is made with

More information

Sewing Spools Wall Quilt

Sewing Spools Wall Quilt Sewing Spools Wall Quilt Display a four-block wall hanging showcasing thread spool and sewing machine designs in your sewing space. Fabrics are from the Winsome collection by Kim Diehl for Henry Glass

More information

SMILE AND STAND TALL By Suzan Pons

SMILE AND STAND TALL By Suzan Pons SMILE AND STAND TALL By Suzan Pons Size: 44 x 50 Main Fabric: about 40 assorted strips of batik fabric 2 ½ inches x 44 inches Inner Border: about 10 inches of contrasting fabric, WOF Side borders are 1

More information

Wrap your favorite novel in a quilted cover to protect it and turn heads. It adjusts to fit any size paperback and has a handy bookmark.

Wrap your favorite novel in a quilted cover to protect it and turn heads. It adjusts to fit any size paperback and has a handy bookmark. DESIGNED & QUILTED BY CINZIA ALLOCCA Mini Quilt Bookwrap SPECIFICATIONS Skill Level: Confident Beginner Bookwrap Size: 17" x 9" (excluding ties and bookmark) Wrap your favorite novel in a quilted cover

More information

P layful Cuties 2 - Nursery Rhymes Quilt

P layful Cuties 2 - Nursery Rhymes Quilt P layful Cuties 2 - Finished Size: 40 ½" x 46 ½" (102.87cm x 118.11cm) Nursery Rhymes Quilt Fabrics Needed 3 Wishes Fabric Playful Cuties 2 Collection ¾ yd (68.58cm) Gray Dots (13876-Gray) for Piecing

More information

Growth Chart: Cut this yardage first from your bundle. For the background rectangles cut 3 pieces 9 x 12 1/2 and 2 pieces 9 x 12 1/4.

Growth Chart: Cut this yardage first from your bundle. For the background rectangles cut 3 pieces 9 x 12 1/2 and 2 pieces 9 x 12 1/4. Growing Fast, projects 4-6 in 9 months til baby Start with 1 fat quarter bundle of Little One by Robert Kaufman Fabrics which includes 10 fat quarters and 1 bib panel. You will be able to make all 3 projects

More information

Central. Fabric. Dot to Dot Quilt. Supplies Needed. Instructions. Skill Level 2: Experience necessary. Project Instructions

Central. Fabric. Dot to Dot Quilt. Supplies Needed. Instructions. Skill Level 2: Experience necessary. Project Instructions Fabric Project Instructions Central Dot to Dot Quilt Skill Level 2: Experience necessary Crafting Time: Weekend Project Supplies Needed 1 Fabric Central Dot Bundle 1 1 Fabric Central Dot Bundle 2 Fabric

More information

Cat's Night Out. Prepare Templates: Prepare templates as directed on the Template Pages.

Cat's Night Out. Prepare Templates: Prepare templates as directed on the Template Pages. Quilt by Lucy A. Fazely & Michael L. Burns Finished Quilt: 78" x 80-1/2" - Finished Block Size: 6" to 12" Nature's Studio fabrics by Classic Cottons - Style #3644 Fabric Requirements: Based on 44" wide

More information

Pinwheel Patch Quilt Pattern JacquelynneSteves.com

Pinwheel Patch Quilt Pattern JacquelynneSteves.com Pinwheel Patch Quilt Pattern Approximate finished size 63 x 81. All seam allowances are 1/4". Fabric Requirements: Brown texture tone-on-tone 1 ½ yds Purple floral ½ yd Blue/green multi stripe 1 yd Blue

More information

Terrie Sandelin Miniatures in Minutes (C&T Publishing)

Terrie Sandelin Miniatures in Minutes (C&T Publishing) Terrie Sandelin Miniatures in Minutes (C&T Publishing) http://www.terriesandelin.com Large Notepad, finished size (closed): 9 3/4" by 12 1/4" Small Notepad, finished size (closed): 6 1/2" by 8 3/4" The

More information

Late-Summer Sunflower

Late-Summer Sunflower Party with Patrick Late-Summer Sunflower 14 x 18" Placemat A fabric kit for creating this quilt is available at PatrickLose.com. These requirements are for non-directional prints. Appliqué Background Blue:

More information

Sondalo Table Runner

Sondalo Table Runner www.fabriceditions.com Sondalo Table Runner Finished Size: 14½" x 54½" Supp lies Needed 2 Fabric Palette Sondalo Fat Quarter Bundles (18" x 21") (10 different designs) 16" x 56" Low-loft batting 17" x

More information

set; press. Repeat to make 17 strip sets. Cut each strip set into 8 (21/2" x 41/2") B segments as shown in Figure 1.

set; press. Repeat to make 17 strip sets. Cut each strip set into 8 (21/2 x 41/2) B segments as shown in Figure 1. DESIGN BY SUE HARVEY Posy Patch Frayed edges form the petals in this garden of pastel posies. SPECIFICATIONS Skill Level: Confident Beginner Quilt Size: 56" x 72" Block Size: 8" x 8" Number of Blocks:

More information

Materials. To subscribe to Love of Quilting magazine call or write to:

Materials. To subscribe to Love of Quilting magazine call or write to: Size: 50" x 70" Blocks: 17 (10") Pumpkin blocks and 18 (10") Diamond blocks We asked quilter Lyndsay Sharratt to design a special project Note: Do not prewash fabrics! that would combine Materials do-it-yourself

More information

Chili Pepper Quilt Patterns

Chili Pepper Quilt Patterns Chili Pepper Quilt Patterns Free Pattern ~ Cry Baby ~ Instructions Page 1 Chili Pepper Quilt Patterns ~ Cry Baby ~ Crib Quilt Finished Size: 39.5" x 50.5" Fabric A 1 st Bright Fabric Fabric B 2 nd Bright

More information

Daisies & Dots A Piece O Cake Pattern by Becky Goldsmith and Linda Jenkins featuring our Daisies & Dots fabric collection from Robert Kaufman.

Daisies & Dots A Piece O Cake Pattern by Becky Goldsmith and Linda Jenkins featuring our Daisies & Dots fabric collection from Robert Kaufman. Daisies & Dots A Piece O Cake Pattern by Becky Goldsmith and Linda Jenkins featuring our Daisies & Dots fabric collection from Robert Kaufman. 2010 Piece O Cake Designs Finished size: 52 1/2" x 52 1/2"

More information

Scrap Friendly Coloring Pages Included

Scrap Friendly Coloring Pages Included Scrap Friendly Coloring Pages Included MOD HEARTS PATTERN Page 2 of 11 Introduction Selecting Your Fabrics You can make this block from any type of fabrics. Here are some tips for selecting your fabrics:

More information

Pillow Trapunto. by Barbara E. Lies DISCOVER. Barbara E. Lies. Finished Dimensions: 14" x 18" Skill Level: Challenging

Pillow Trapunto. by Barbara E. Lies DISCOVER. Barbara E. Lies. Finished Dimensions: 14 x 18 Skill Level: Challenging Barbara E. Lies DISCOVER Pillow Trapunto by Barbara E. Lies Finished Dimensions: 14" x 18" Skill Level: Challenging Garden Party, 14" x 18", by Barbara E. Lies May 2014 American Quilter 33 DISCOVER Barbara

More information

Lap Quilt. Project Needs & Notes:

Lap Quilt. Project Needs & Notes: Lap Quilt Display your favorite embroidery on a homemade lap quilt! This project tutorial demonstrates how to embroider on quilt blocks, then assemble to make your own blanket. Project Needs & Notes: -

More information

Skull Coin Purse An in-the-hoop project

Skull Coin Purse An in-the-hoop project Skull Coin Purse An in-the-hoop project 2009 Peggy Severt, Pegboard Crafts pegboard1@yahoo.com or peggy@pegboardcrafts.com http://www.pegboardcrafts.com (419) 586-3135 Do not resize this design. The zipper

More information

Dori Garden Quilt. Flowers in Bloom! Supplies. Visit bernina.com for Projects Webinars Promotions. Created by Linda Wenturine

Dori Garden Quilt. Flowers in Bloom! Supplies. Visit bernina.com for Projects Webinars Promotions. Created by Linda Wenturine Dori Garden Quilt Created by Linda Wenturine Nothing is as pretty as a summer garden in full bloom. This summer inspired wall hanging features embroidery designs from the BERNINA Exclusive Collection -

More information

Featuring Shades of the Season 7. Supplies Needed

Featuring Shades of the Season 7. Supplies Needed Seasonal Bouquet Designed by L & L Studios Wall Hanging Finished project measures 45 x 65 Featuring Shades of the Season 7 Supplies Needed Wall Hanging 1 yard: SRKM-14602-191 1 FQ: 14599-191, 14599-191,

More information

Copyright 2016 MKKB Enterprises, INC

Copyright 2016 MKKB Enterprises, INC Copyright 2016 MKKB Enterprises, INC 1 General Sewing Supplies Rotary Cutter, Mat, Ruler Thread snips Iron and ironing surface Fabric Marker of your choice (pen, pencil, chalk ) Microtex size 80 or 90

More information

Bella! Finished Quilt Size 43" x 43" Featuring fabrics from the Bella Flora collection by Project Fabric Requirements 1550-33... 5 8 Yard 1551-66... 1 8 Yard 1552-33... ½ Yard 1553-33... ½ Yard 1554-33...

More information

Nautical lap quilt. Here is what you will need: Let s begin:

Nautical lap quilt. Here is what you will need: Let s begin: Nautical lap quilt I m so pleased with how this design came out for my nautical lap quilt, that I just to share it with you, here is my step by step print friendly tutorial, so you can make it too Fabrics

More information

Jungle. Quilt size: 42" square (107cm square) Designed by Hilary Gooding, using the Jungle range from Makower UK

Jungle. Quilt size: 42 square (107cm square) Designed by Hilary Gooding, using the Jungle range from Makower UK Quilt size: 42" square (107cm square) Designed by Hilary Gooding, using the range from Makower UK 118 Grey s Road, Henley on Thames, Oxon RG9 1QW www.makoweruk.com Email: info@makoweruk.com Quilt size:

More information

A Nordic Christmas. Week 2: Churn Dash. Finished size: 3 x 3

A Nordic Christmas. Week 2: Churn Dash. Finished size: 3 x 3 A Nordic Christmas Mini Blocks by Debra Davis Tuning My Heart Quilts, LLC Week 2: Churn Dash Finished size: 3 x 3 This is the second in my series of Christmas ornaments to adorn the house. While they are

More information

Basketball Coin Purse An in-the-hoop project

Basketball Coin Purse An in-the-hoop project Basketball Coin Purse An in-the-hoop project 2009 Peggy Severt, Pegboard Crafts pegboard1@yahoo.com or peggy@pegboardcrafts.com http://www.pegboardcrafts.com (419) 586-3135 Do not resize this design. The

More information

Fling by Laura Jones 57" x 68" Featuring fabrics from the E60-1439-GRY E60-1440-PUR E60-1441-PUR E60-1442-GRN E60-1443-TURQ E60-1444-PUR E60-1444-GRY (includes binding) collection by Materials 1 Yard 1

More information

Shamrock Coin Purse An in-the-hoop project

Shamrock Coin Purse An in-the-hoop project Shamrock Coin Purse An in-the-hoop project 2012 Peggy Severt, Pegboard Crafts pegboard1@yahoo.com or peggy@pegboardcrafts.com http://www.pegboardcrafts.com (419) 586-3135 Do not resize this design. The

More information

The Love Quilt Project Lap Quilt Pattern. Finished Quilt Size Lap quilt, 54 x 54

The Love Quilt Project Lap Quilt Pattern. Finished Quilt Size Lap quilt, 54 x 54 The Love Quilt Project Lap Quilt Pattern Finished Quilt Size Lap quilt, 54 x 54 1 The Love Quilt Lap Quilt Pattern Fabric Requirements: Quilting cottons are recommended. You may select the same fabrics

More information

Accent Rug with Little Sunshine Appliqué

Accent Rug with Little Sunshine Appliqué Published on Sew4Home Accent Rug with Little Sunshine Appliqué Editor: Liz Johnson Wednesday, 04 October 2017 1:00 The majority of nurseries we reviewed for our original Little Sunshine series opted for

More information

Football Fanatic Pattern

Football Fanatic Pattern Football Fanatic Pattern Finished Size: 62 x87 *Please do not reproduce this pattern for sale. Due to licensing agreements, if you choose to make your field an NFL team (or other team with a licensed logo),

More information

BUTTERFLY GARDEN. The Red Boot Quilt Company

BUTTERFLY GARDEN. The Red Boot Quilt Company BUTTERFLY GARDEN The Red Boot Quilt Company www.theredbootquiltcompany.com BUTTERFLY GARDEN Approx. Size 89 1/2in length x 92 1/2in width BEFORE THE FUN BEGINS Please read all instructions before you begin.

More information

Crazy Love. Crazy Love fabrics designed by Jennifer Paganelli for FreeSpirit. Quilt designed by Marsha Evans Moore. Size: 50 x 70

Crazy Love. Crazy Love fabrics designed by Jennifer Paganelli for FreeSpirit. Quilt designed by Marsha Evans Moore. Size: 50 x 70 Crazy Love Crazy Love fabrics designed by Jennifer Paganelli for FreeSpirit Quilt designed by Marsha Evans Moore Size: 50 x 70 Materials required: Fat quarters or ¼ yard of 21-25 of the following Crazy

More information

Block Lesson #7. TOOL LIST // basic piecing. Skill Builder BOM BLOCK LESSON #7 JULY, x 12.5 Ruler. 6.5 X 24 Ruler

Block Lesson #7. TOOL LIST // basic piecing. Skill Builder BOM BLOCK LESSON #7 JULY, x 12.5 Ruler. 6.5 X 24 Ruler 1 BLOCK LESSON #7 JULY, 18 2013 Block Lesson #7 Skill Builder BOM This month I am excited to introduce three new techniques! We will be learning Inset Circle, Flange, and Wavy Curve piecing. TOOL LIST

More information

Iris Table Topper/Back to Front Binding Tutorial Skill Level: Beginner

Iris Table Topper/Back to Front Binding Tutorial Skill Level: Beginner Iris Table per/back to Front Binding Tutorial Skill Level: Beginner Designed by Alexandra Henry Made by Alexandra Henry www.artbyalexa.com This spring table topper will be a welcome addition to any decor.

More information

Flight of the Geisha Quilt

Flight of the Geisha Quilt Flight of the Geisha Quilt 50 x 55 by Joyce Mullis featuring fabric from Asian Collection by Alfred Shaheen Flight of the Geisha Designed, constructed & quilted by Joyce Mullis Supplies: Rotary cutter,

More information

A simple strip-pieced large center block turned on point with triangle corners makes for a quick yet sophisticated wall quilt. seams toward E.

A simple strip-pieced large center block turned on point with triangle corners makes for a quick yet sophisticated wall quilt. seams toward E. the man cave DESIGN BY TRICIA LYNN MALONEY A simple strip-pieced large center block turned on point with triangle corners makes for a quick yet sophisticated wall quilt. SPECIFICATIONS Skill Level: Confident

More information

Original Recipe. Original Recipe can be found at

Original Recipe. Original Recipe can be found at Original Recipe Hello! I'm Casey from Casey York Design and I blog at Studioloblog.wordpress.com. I'm delighted to be publishing my first pattern with Moda Bakeshop. This charm-pack friendly pattern features

More information

Kitchen. by Michele Mishler. 20 CREATIVE MACHINE EMBROIDERY cmemag.com

Kitchen. by Michele Mishler. 20 CREATIVE MACHINE EMBROIDERY cmemag.com Kitchen Coordinates by Michele Mishler Combine large floral embroidery designs and smaller embroidered accents to add a splash of vintage style to a coordinating apron, towels and potholder. 20 CREATIVE

More information

Project: Sewing Spools Wall Quilt

Project: Sewing Spools Wall Quilt inspired by Stitcher s Studio from designer Alexia Marcelle Abegg of Green Bee Patterns (Alexiaabegg.squarespace.com) quilt tester: Laura Boehnke Display a four-block wall hanging showcasing thread spool

More information

Original Recipe. Big Girl Quilt & Pillow by Megan Frock

Original Recipe. Big Girl Quilt & Pillow by Megan Frock Original Recipe Big Girl Quilt & Pillow by Megan Frock Hello all! My name is Megan and I blog at Downtown Housewife {downtownhousewife.typepad.com}. I also work at the fabulous Sew Sweet Quilt Shop with

More information

Beaded Clutch. Other Supplies 7 zipper

Beaded Clutch. Other Supplies 7 zipper Beaded Clutch Other Supplies 7 zipper Preparation 1. Print out the templates found on the last three pages of this tutorial at 100% of actual size and trace them onto folded double layers of your fabric

More information

Summer Breeze Finished Quilt Size 65" x 65" Featuring fabrics from the Summer Bouquet collection by Page 2 of 6 Materials Additional Materials & Supplies Fabric Requirements 5773-66 (Large Floral) 5774-66

More information

World s Easiest Tote Bag!!!

World s Easiest Tote Bag!!! World s Easiest Tote Bag!!! Tutorial by Shruti Dandekar Finished Size : 12 x 4 x 18 An easy and quick to make Tote Bag with instructions on making the handles and a zip pocket. World s Easiest Tote Bag

More information

by Carol Moellers Finished Size Approx. 16" x 20"

by Carol Moellers Finished Size Approx. 16 x 20 Jimmie and Friends by Carol Moellers Finished Size Approx. 16" x 20" Jimmie and Friends is a fun and easy project. It can be made into either a placemat or a wall hanging. 1 Fabric Requirements: 2-18"

More information

Party with Patrick/March Easter Buddy. 14½ x 18½" Placemat

Party with Patrick/March Easter Buddy. 14½ x 18½ Placemat Party with Patrick/March 2015 Easter Buddy 14½ x 18½" Placemat A fabric kit for creating this quilt is available at PatrickLose.com. These requirements are for non-directional prints. Appliqué Background

More information

Featuring fabrics from the Carriage House collection by Pat Speth

Featuring fabrics from the Carriage House collection by Pat Speth P R O J E C T by Pat Speth Featuring fabrics from the Carriage House collection by Pat Speth Carriage House Quilt Size 72" x 72" Block Size 14" 2007 Pat Speth Materials Light (background) fabrics - 10

More information

Original Recipe. Quilted Chore Chart by Amber Johnson. It's that time of year again. Time to get back to a routine and find order in our houses again!

Original Recipe. Quilted Chore Chart by Amber Johnson. It's that time of year again. Time to get back to a routine and find order in our houses again! Original Recipe Quilted Chore Chart by Amber Johnson It's that time of year again. Time to get back to a routine and find order in our houses again! 1 Punctuation Charm Pack 1 yellow fat quarter for "CHORES"

More information

OLD GLORY. Old Glory Lil Glory Blue Star Service Banner

OLD GLORY. Old Glory Lil Glory Blue Star Service Banner Old Glory Lil Glory Blue Star Service Banner A portion of the proceeds of this sale goes to Heroes Under God, a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide faith, hope, and love to service men

More information

Daisy Pocket Quilt. Sorting summertime items is easier with this simple pocket quilt. Completing the Quilt. Cutting

Daisy Pocket Quilt. Sorting summertime items is easier with this simple pocket quilt. Completing the Quilt. Cutting Daisy Pocket Quilt Sorting summertime items is easier with this simple pocket quilt. DESIGN BY PHYLLIS DOBBS PROJECT SPECIFICTIONS Skill Level: Beginner Quilt Size: 42" x 52" MTERILS 2/3 yard multicolored

More information

california poppies Designed and made by Sylvia Pippen paradise stitched sashiko & appliqué quilts FINISHED QUILT: 16 20

california poppies Designed and made by Sylvia Pippen paradise stitched sashiko & appliqué quilts FINISHED QUILT: 16 20 2009 C&T Publishing from Paradise Stitched by Sylvia Pippen. Reproduciton or distribution of this material is strictly prohibited. california poppies FINISHED QUILT: 16 20 Designed and made by Sylvia Pippen

More information

Encircled Throw Quilt Pattern

Encircled Throw Quilt Pattern Pattern Instructions Encircled Throw Quilt Pattern Geometrics are a favorite with quilters, with circles being a coveted favorite. This charming quilt pattern is designed to work with the Circles Sew Simple

More information

piece o cake May the Lord Bless You Made for the 2012 AAQI Celebrity Quilt Auction By Becky Goldsmith

piece o cake May the Lord Bless You Made for the 2012 AAQI Celebrity Quilt Auction By Becky Goldsmith piece o cake May the Lord Bless You Made for the 2012 AAQI Celebrity Quilt Auction By Becky Goldsmith May the Lord Bless You... 2012 Becky Goldsmith, Piece O Cake Finished quilt size: 16 x 16 This quilt

More information

Snowman Gift Card Case In-the-hoop project

Snowman Gift Card Case In-the-hoop project Snowman Gift Card Case In-the-hoop project 2008 Peggy Severt, Pegboard Crafts pegboard1@yahoo.com or peggy@pegboardcrafts.com http://www.pegboardcrafts.com (419) 586-3135 Do not resize these designs. The

More information

Pixel Pillow Skill Level: Beginner

Pixel Pillow Skill Level: Beginner Pixel Pillow Skill Level: Beginner Designed By Kati Spencer Sewn By Kati Spencer www.fromthebluechair.com This pillow is the perfect introduction to pixel piecing using very small squares. Sample use Essex

More information

CAMELOT FABRICS. 3. Draw a vertical line on the pointed end of each Strap, a tiny bit longer than the diameter of your buttons.

CAMELOT FABRICS. 3. Draw a vertical line on the pointed end of each Strap, a tiny bit longer than the diameter of your buttons. Other Supplies - 2 buttons in coordinating color - paper printer - basic sewing supplies - sewing machine with buttonhole foot - iron & pressing surface - scissors & fabric shears - measuring tape - fabric

More information

Once Upon a Time Finished Quilt Size 40" x 50" Featuring fabrics from the Once Upon a Time collection by Racoon Illustration for Fabric Requirements Once Upon a Time 7243-55...1 panel 7261-66... 3 8 yard

More information

Sashiko Autumn Leaves Wool Quilt

Sashiko Autumn Leaves Wool Quilt Sashiko Autumn Leaves Wool Quilt Transform richly colored wool, into a beautiful and warm autumn lap quilt. Use the Baby Lock Sashiko Machine to achieve the look of hand quilting. Skill Level: Beginner

More information

Pinwheels in the Park

Pinwheels in the Park Pinwheels in the Park A Quilt designed by Rachel Measham-Pywell from Four Wise Monkeys for Sew Mama Sew Materials At least 6 fat quarters of medium dark fabric - pinwheels At least 6 fat quarters of medium

More information

Scooter Strips Wall Hanging

Scooter Strips Wall Hanging Scooter Strips Wall Hanging This wall hanging is a quirky take on the traditional log cabin quilt block. It uses fabric of different widths to make the central block off-centre. Adding border strips to

More information

Prairie Rose dress pattern. Sizes 18M to 6 years. A knee length dress with smocking in front and ties in back.

Prairie Rose dress pattern. Sizes 18M to 6 years. A knee length dress with smocking in front and ties in back. Prairie Rose dress pattern. Sizes 18M to 6 years. A knee length dress with smocking in front and ties in back. Check out mytreasuredheirlooms.com/prairierose for a full size picture tutorial of this pattern.

More information

GHOSTS & GHOULS. This is a free pattern provided by The Red Boot Quilt Company 2017 STRICTLY NOT FOR RESALE OR DISTRIBUTION

GHOSTS & GHOULS. This is a free pattern provided by The Red Boot Quilt Company 2017 STRICTLY NOT FOR RESALE OR DISTRIBUTION GHOSTS & GHOULS This is a free pattern provided by The Red Boot Quilt Company 2017 STRICTLY NOT FOR RESALE OR DISTRIBUTION The Red Boot Quilt Company GHOSTS & GHOULS Wall-hanging 40 1/2in square Trick

More information

THE FLOWER FAIRIES. The Red Boot Quilt Company

THE FLOWER FAIRIES. The Red Boot Quilt Company THE FLOWER FAIRIES The Red Boot Quilt Company www.theredbootquiltcompany.com THE FLOWER FAIRIES Approx. Size 62in x 61in BEFORE THE FUN BEGINS Please read all instructions before you begin. Abbreviations.

More information

Charmed. Finished Size 48 x 60 Finshed Block 9

Charmed. Finished Size 48 x 60 Finshed Block 9 Charmed Finished Size 48 x 60 Finshed Block 9 Materials Needed: 3 1/2 yards of the brown floral (8786-9), for blocks and backing 1 1/4 yards of the brown stripe (8792-9) 1 1/4 yards of the pink butterfly

More information

Lady Harvatine. patterns.

Lady Harvatine. patterns. Lady Harvatine patterns www.ladyharvatine.com Mosaic Lap Quilt Mosaic Lap Quilt Notes Finished quilt size is 54 x54. All seams should be a scant ¼. A scant ¼ seam means the seam is slightly less than ¼.

More information

a free sewing pattern by

a free sewing pattern by a free sewing pattern by 2 kitty wallet This project is a fun companion piece to my Kitty Purse pattern. It's a bi-fold wallet with the traditional slots for cards (6) and one for receipts or bills. A

More information

Mailed with Love Valentine Postcard Patchwork Heart Skill Level: Beginner

Mailed with Love Valentine Postcard Patchwork Heart Skill Level: Beginner Mailed with Love Valentine Postcard Patchwork Heart Skill Level: Beginner Designed By Lisa Ruble Sewn By Lisa Ruble www.lovetocolormyworld.blogspot.com Use reverse applique to create this patchwork heart

More information

This is an original pattern not intended for sale.

This is an original pattern not intended for sale. "Dancing Colors" features the gorgeous line "Prints Charming" by Sandy Gervais for Moda. The wavy design of the quilt center is complemented by the movement of the vines on the border. Using a Jelly Roll

More information

Six FUN! projects for those who are new to sewing, returning to sewing or just want to sharpen basic skills.

Six FUN! projects for those who are new to sewing, returning to sewing or just want to sharpen basic skills. Six FUN! projects for those who are new to sewing, returning to sewing or just want to sharpen basic skills. 1. Clutter Control Bags 2. 3-Button Book Cover 3. Fabric Stash Pincushion 4. Pocket Tissue Case

More information

Happy Winter Snowman Quilt

Happy Winter Snowman Quilt 1 Happy Winter Snowman Quilt This quilt is sure to become a classic addition to your décor at Christmas time. Rows of fun snowmen and loving hearts are highlighted against a deep blue winter sky. The quilt

More information

Original Recipe can be found at

Original Recipe can be found at Original Recipe Hi there! It's Casey from Casey York Design and Studioloblog.wordpress.com, and I'm back to share the pattern for my Type Geek pillows. I am a self-professed type geek, myself, so I couldn't

More information

A SPOOKY SLEEPOVER. This is a free pattern provided by The Red Boot Quilt Company The Red Boot Quilt Company

A SPOOKY SLEEPOVER. This is a free pattern provided by The Red Boot Quilt Company The Red Boot Quilt Company A SPOOKY SLEEPOVER The Red Boot Quilt Company The Red Boot Quilt Company A SPOOKY SLEEPOVER Approx. Size 38 1/2in x 57 1/2in BEFORE THE FUN BEGINS Please read all instructions before you begin. Abbreviations.

More information

Coastal Chic Batiks Collection by Monique Jacobs

Coastal Chic Batiks Collection by Monique Jacobs FREE Quilt Pattern 52" x 65" quilt designed by Monique Jacobs Coastal Chic Batiks Collection by Monique Jacobs Coastal Chic Batik Quilt Instructions For best results, read the pattern completely first.

More information

Tuning My Heart Quilts by Debra Davis

Tuning My Heart Quilts by Debra Davis Tuning My Heart Quilts by Debra Davis Copyright 2018 Debra Davis -Tuning My Heart Quilts, LLC A Nordic Christmas Mini Blocks by Debra Davis Tuning My Heart Quilts, LLC Week 3: Friendship Star Finished

More information

*All seam allowances are 1/4 unless otherwise noted. All pattern pieces include the seam allowance.

*All seam allowances are 1/4 unless otherwise noted. All pattern pieces include the seam allowance. Kelley Crossbody Bag Supplemental Instructions to Online Video Course www.craftygemini.com http://craftygemini.com/2016cgbagclub 2015 Crafty Gemini LLC. All rights reserved. *This pattern cannot be photocopied,

More information

MANY MINI CABINS REVERSE PAPER PIECING. Foundation Paper Piecing Made Easy P110. FINISHED SIZE: 14" x 14" Designed by Annis Clapp

MANY MINI CABINS REVERSE PAPER PIECING. Foundation Paper Piecing Made Easy P110. FINISHED SIZE: 14 x 14 Designed by Annis Clapp P1 REVERSE PAPER PIECING MANY MINI CABINS Foundation Paper Piecing Made Easy FINISHED SIZE: 1" x 1" Designed by Annis Clapp fastsew Ultimate Seam Guide P1 MANY MINI CABINS Read all instructions carefully

More information

THE FLOWER FAIRIES. This is a free pattern provided by The Red Boot Quilt Company 2017 STRICTLY NOT FOR RESALE OR DISTRIBUTION

THE FLOWER FAIRIES. This is a free pattern provided by The Red Boot Quilt Company 2017 STRICTLY NOT FOR RESALE OR DISTRIBUTION THE FLOWER FAIRIES This is a free pattern provided by The Red Boot Quilt Company 2017 STRICTLY NOT FOR RESALE OR DISTRIBUTION The Red Boot Quilt Company The Red Boot Quilt Company THE FLOWER FAIRIES Approx.

More information

Gemstones Quilt. Designed by flaurie & finch Featuring the Blossom Batiks Geodes collection from RJR Fabrics

Gemstones Quilt. Designed by flaurie & finch Featuring the Blossom Batiks Geodes collection from RJR Fabrics Gemstones Quilt Designed by flaurie & finch Featuring the Blossom Batiks Geodes collection from RJR Fabrics Finished quilt measures 50 x 60 Note: This quilt is a digital representation. Your finished quilt

More information

The Jan An In-the-Hoop Project

The Jan An In-the-Hoop Project The Jan An In-the-Hoop Project Shoulder purse with 2 zippered pockets. Optional quilting. 2009 Peggy Severt, Pegboard Crafts pegboard1@yahoo.com or peggy@pegboardcrafts.com http://www.pegboardcrafts.com

More information

Wall Hanging by Pat Ashton Featuring fabrics from the Materials Front

Wall Hanging by Pat Ashton Featuring fabrics from the Materials Front Wall Hanging by Pat Ashton 24 ¹/² " x 32 ¹/² " Featuring fabrics from the ssentials III and Calypso collections by Materials Front 1 Essentials III 10Square 1 Calypso of E60-1248-GRN, E60-1248-TEAL E60-1248-PUR,

More information

Sassy Little Aprons. bonus project!

Sassy Little Aprons. bonus project! THROUGH THE NEEDLE ONLINE 1 bonus project! Sassy Little Aprons by KAY HICKMAN Supplies OESD Floralicious by Michele D Amore Embroidery Collection #1103 Pattern - Sassy Little Apron by Cabbage Rose (adult

More information

Quilt Cushion

Quilt Cushion Quilt Cushion You need PFAFF Sewing Machine 21" x 44" (53 cm of 110 cm) wool tweed 6" x 44" (15 x 110 cm) dark lilac cotton 3" x 44" (8 x 110 cm) blue cotton 3" x 44" (8 x 110 cm) medium lilac cotton 7"

More information