ROSY DANGLING EARRINGS WIRE & JEW ELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T164

Size: px
Start display at page:

Download "ROSY DANGLING EARRINGS WIRE & JEW ELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T164"

Transcription

1 ROSY DANGLING EARRINGS WIRE & JEW ELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T164 COPYRIGHT Copyrights DIY Beading Club 2013

2 Published By DIY Beading Club INTRODUCTION Polish up your wirework skills! Learn to bead wrap and create tear drop shape earring frames. With this tutorial, you'll get to use tear drops and glass pearl beads. You will also use flower clay beads and you'll be surprised you'll come up with a beautiful ear stud. This tutorial will also give you tips on using chains for making dangles. The tutorial is suitable for intermediate or anyone who loves to learn wirework techniques. It has in-depth instructions and ultra-clear, close-up photos at each step. Additionally, you can ask me question you have on the tutorial. No more getting stuck and frustrated on a confusing or just plain inaccurate pattern. MATERIALS AND TOOLS NEEDED: Materials Needed 0.7mm (21ga) copper wire 0.3mm (28ga) copper wire 22 x 0.5cm in diameter glass pearl beads 2 x approx. 1.5cm in length tear drop beads 1 x approx 2.3cm in diameter clay rose flower (adjust accordingly based on preference) 2 x 5cm in length chains measuring (ensure chain with tiny loops that can get thru loops 0.5cm) Tools Needed Wire cutter Flat nose pliers Round nose pliers Ruler

3 STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS Step 1: Cut 6.5cm (approx 2.55 inches) 0.7mm (21ga) copper wire. Bend the wire and form a big loop making sure your 1.5cm tear drop bead will fit. On this image a pliers' handle is used to shape the wire.

4 This is how it should look like. The ends of the wire are crossing each other. Step 2: Grip 1 end of the wire with a round nose pliers.

5 Turn your round nose pliers and make a loop with 0.5mm inner diameter. Tip: If you prefer to make bigger loops, just move the pliers downward that have bigger diameter.

6 Do the same for the other end. Open one loop and hook it onto the other loop.

7 Then place the tear drop bead just so to see if the bead fits inside the earring frame. You can adjust the shape by pulling the bottom of the frame downward to create a better oval shape.

8 Step 3: Cut 30cm (approx inches) 0.3mm (28ga) copper wire. Leave approximately 1 inch of wire, take 1 end of the wire and wrap onto the earring frame at least 3 times. You are getting ready to wire wrap the frame. Throughout this process, you can open up the frame where the loops are so that it is easier for you to wrap the frame with the thin wire.

9 After wrapping, bend the wire to 90 degree where the height of the wire from the bend is the same height with the hole of the glass bead. Then slide in a glass pearl bead.

10 Wrap the wire again 2 times to secure the glass pearl bead. Step 4: Slide in another glass pearl bead and wrap the wire 2 times.

11 Continue wrapping glass pearl beads around the earring frame. Secure the wires by cutting any excess and pressing the ends with a flat nose pliers to ensure there are no sharp edges.

12 Step 5: Cut another piece of 0.3mm (28ga) copper wire Wrap one end onto the earring frame, just below the 1st glass pearl bead. Slide in your tear drop bead.

13 Bring the loops together and wrap the other end of the wire. Wrap the other end firmly to keep the oval shape of the earring frame. Cut off any excess wires.

14 Step 6: Cut 4.5cm (approx 1.80 inches) 0.7mm (21ga) copper wire. Take your flower clay and insert the wire and bend 1 end of the wire like so.

15 Using your round pliers make a loop with the bent wire. Bend the extended wire flat on the flower clay's edge.

16 Then continue to bend the wire across the flower clay. Finally, bend the wire at the center.

17 The final bend will serve as your earring stud. Step 7: Take your chains and pass through the loops on the earring frame.

18 Open the loop on the flower clay and hook the ends of the chain. Repeat from start and create a pair. Voila! You have your Rosy Dangling Earrings!

19 CONTACT US I hope you have enjoyed making the jewelry. If you have any query or feedback for the tutorial, please contact us at diyjewelryclub@gmail.com. SPECIAL OFFER FOR READERS We are giving special discount to our existing readers who purchase any jewelry making membership package at DIY Beading Club. Just use this coupon code C8E005B8 to claim for 10% discount on any of our membership package at DIY Beading Club ABOUT THE AUTHOR Started as a hobby, I have then addicted into sharing my knowledge through tutorial writing. I publish my knowledge and research through my websites. I also work with other jewelry artists to develop tutorials and publish their works. I hope you will browse through all our creations and hope you will like them.

20 Do join me at

21 Browse our monthly lessons plan at

THE BELL WIRE & JEW ELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T73

THE BELL WIRE & JEW ELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T73 THE BELL WIRE & JEW ELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T73 COPYRIGHT Copyrights DIY Beading Club 2013 Published By DIY Beading Club INTRODUCTION This design is what I called The Bell. The pair of earrings also

More information

FLORETS BEADED BRACELET BEADING & JEW ELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T156

FLORETS BEADED BRACELET BEADING & JEW ELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T156 FLORETS BEADED BRACELET BEADING & JEW ELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T156 COPYRIGHT Copyrights DIY Beading Club 2013 Published By DIY Beading Club INTRODUCTION This bracelet is formed by 2 petals per row

More information

PEACOCK WIRE BANGLE WIRE & JEWELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T105

PEACOCK WIRE BANGLE WIRE & JEWELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T105 PEACOCK WIRE BANGLE WIRE & JEWELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T105 COPYRIGHT Copyrights DIY Beading Club 2013 Published By DIY Beading Club INTRODUCTION Another exciting tutorial from XQDesigns using wirework

More information

BLUE OCEAN PENDANT BEADING & JEWELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T153

BLUE OCEAN PENDANT BEADING & JEWELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T153 BLUE OCEAN PENDANT BEADING & JEWELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T153 COPYRIGHT Copyrights DIY Beading Club 2013 Published By DIY Beading Club INTRODUCTION Learn how to make an elegant pendant with the Blue

More information

TRIANGULAR NECKLACE TUTORIAL

TRIANGULAR NECKLACE TUTORIAL TRIANGULAR NECKLACE TUTORIAL COPYRIGHT Copyrights DIY Jewelry Making 2016 Published By DIY Jewelry Making INTRODUCTION Learn to make this elegant sparkling triangular necklace. This project is based on

More information

BEADED BEZEL CABOCHON PENDANT BEADING & JEW ELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES I20

BEADED BEZEL CABOCHON PENDANT BEADING & JEW ELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES I20 BEADED BEZEL CABOCHON PENDANT BEADING & JEW ELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES I20 COPYRIGHT Copyrights DIY Beading Club 2013 Published By DIY Beading Club INTRODUCTION Bezeling a cabochon is fun! Once you learn

More information

Chain Maille Flower Bracelet Tutorial

Chain Maille Flower Bracelet Tutorial Chain Maille Flower Bracelet Tutorial Created by XQ Designs www.handmade-jewelry-club.com, www.diylessons.org Please do not distribute, lend or copy. Do not mass produce. Copyrights 2010 XQ Designs This

More information

Bezeled Gemstone Pendant Jewelry Making Tutorial

Bezeled Gemstone Pendant Jewelry Making Tutorial Bezeled Gemstone Pendant Jewelry Making Tutorial Created by Reem Reviewed by XQDesigns www.handmade-jewelry-club.com, www.diylessons.org Please do not distribute, lend or copy. Do not mass produce. Copyrights

More information

Oval Shaped Turquoise Earrings Jewelry Making Tutorial By XQ Designs. Wire Cage Wire & Jewelry Making Tutorial Series T72

Oval Shaped Turquoise Earrings Jewelry Making Tutorial By XQ Designs. Wire Cage Wire & Jewelry Making Tutorial Series T72 Contents My Sweet Heart Pendant Beading & Jewelry Making Tutorial By Sky Aldovino Day of the hearts is near so here's something to show how sweet your heart is - My Sweet Heart Pendant. 5 Features Oval

More information

Copper Cone Earrings Sharilyn Miller

Copper Cone Earrings Sharilyn Miller By Sharilyn Miller Wubbers Jumbo Tapered Round Mandrel Pliers are perfect for creating a cool pair of copper-wire cone earrings! I used 12-gauge half-round wire to make the cones in this sample pair. Half-round

More information

Free Wire and Bead Christmas Ornament Easy, and Inexpensive Copyright Lori Fellows 2012

Free Wire and Bead Christmas Ornament Easy, and Inexpensive Copyright Lori Fellows 2012 Easy, and Inexpensive Copyright Lori Fellows 2012 You may not copy/forward/share these instructions in any manner, digitally or otherwise. You may sell the ornaments you make with these directions, but

More information

Materials: Tools: Round nose pliers Wire cutters Bent nose pliers (Or flat nose pliers) Hammer Anvil (Or other hard flat material) Metal file

Materials: Tools: Round nose pliers Wire cutters Bent nose pliers (Or flat nose pliers) Hammer Anvil (Or other hard flat material) Metal file Tutorial: Rose Pendant Created by Camilla Vejen Eriksen For free tutorials and jewelry making articles, please visit my blog: http://www.danagonia-enchanted.blogspot.com http://www.danagonia.etsy.com In

More information

Gold Wire Paper Clip Chain Wire Jewelry Making Pattern #103

Gold Wire Paper Clip Chain Wire Jewelry Making Pattern #103 Gold Wire Paper Clip Chain Wire Jewelry Making Pattern #103 More Jewelry Making Patterns at http://wire-sculpture.com/patterns/ Supplies Needed * Approximately 4 feet of 21 gauge 14 karat gold filled square

More information

Copper Cone Earrings Sharilyn Miller

Copper Cone Earrings Sharilyn Miller By Sharilyn Miller Wubbers Jumbo Tapered Round Mandrel Pliers are perfect for creating a cool pair of copper-wire cone earrings! I used 12-gauge half-round wire to make the cones in this sample pair. Half-round

More information

Decorative Briolettes

Decorative Briolettes ONLY AT BEADSHOP.COM TM Decorative Briolettes Skill Level: Intermediate Prerequisites: 1-2 beginner wire work classes, including Briolette Tutorial or equivalent experience. Plain briolette wraps are so

More information

Boracay Palms Necklace

Boracay Palms Necklace Boracay Palms Necklace Designed by Naz Garces Compiled by XQ Designs www.handmade-jewelry-club.com, www.diylessons.org Please do not distribute, lend or copy. Do not mass produce. Copyrights 2011 XQ Designs

More information

Beaded Pumpkins Tutorial with Sparkle by Monica

Beaded Pumpkins Tutorial with Sparkle by Monica with Sparkle by Monica You can make these lovely pumpkins out of several base beads such as wood, glass pearls, acrylic, ceramic and more. The primary concern is that the inner bead hole needs to be large

More information

Chunky Wire-Wrap Bracelet

Chunky Wire-Wrap Bracelet ONLY AT BEADSHOP.COM TM Chunky Wire-Wrap Bracelet Skill Level: Intermediate Project Time: 3-4 hours Prerequisite: Wire Nirvana I, Earring Construction or basic wire-wrapping skills. Learn how to cluster

More information

Beaded Knitting Stitch Marker Using beads made from recycled plastic bags

Beaded Knitting Stitch Marker Using beads made from recycled plastic bags Beaded Knitting Stitch Marker Using beads made from recycled plastic bags Why have boring plastic rings or messy looking scraps of yarn to mark your knitting stitches? These delightful stitch markers look

More information

Pretty Petals by FusionBeads.com

Pretty Petals by FusionBeads.com Pretty Petals by FusionBeads.com Approximate finished length: 23 inches Beads and other products needed for one necklace: 15 beads Size 11 Duracoat Opaque Dyed Medium Salmon Pink Japanese Seed Beads by

More information

FINISH 14 LINKS IN ONE EVENING. Pearls Wire. Grade A necklace no matter the. grade of your pearls. by Cynthia B. Wuller

FINISH 14 LINKS IN ONE EVENING. Pearls Wire. Grade A necklace no matter the. grade of your pearls. by Cynthia B. Wuller beginner wirework FINISH 4 LINKS IN ONE EVENING Pearls Wire and on Any Budget Make a Grade A necklace no matter the grade of your pearls. by Cynthia B. Wuller W hether you use economical materials or splurge

More information

INSTRUCTION PACKAGE XILION BEAD NECKLACE FANCY SQUARE

INSTRUCTION PACKAGE XILION BEAD NECKLACE FANCY SQUARE INSTRUCTION PACKAGE XILION BEAD NECKLACE FANCY SQUARE INSTRUCTION PACKAGE XILION BEAD NECKLACE FANCY SQUARE Stringing Wiring SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Article Product Group Article No. Amount Size Color Color

More information

Wirewrapping Basics. So you want to play with wire? This class is designed to:

Wirewrapping Basics. So you want to play with wire? This class is designed to: Wirewrapping Basics So you want to play with wire? This class is designed to: Provide some basic instruction in wire working, including materials and safety Teach two basic wire wrapping techniques that

More information

Jewelry Basics 101. Basic Wire Loops For best results, use both chain-nose and round-nose pliers. Method 2 Bend then cut. Method 1 Cut then bend

Jewelry Basics 101. Basic Wire Loops For best results, use both chain-nose and round-nose pliers. Method 2 Bend then cut. Method 1 Cut then bend Jewelry Basics 101 #68-007-01 Basic Wire Loops For best results, use both chain-nose and round-nose pliers. Method 2 Bend then cut Use non-serrated chain-nose pliers to bend the wire just above the bead.

More information

Wire Crochet looks complicated, but get ready! It s much easier than it looks!

Wire Crochet looks complicated, but get ready! It s much easier than it looks! Wire Crochet looks complicated, but get ready! It s much easier than it looks! Step One: The first thing you need to do it gather up your supplies: One spool of 28 gauge wire, silver or another color.

More information

Crystal Wrap by FusionBeads.com

Crystal Wrap by FusionBeads.com Crystal Wrap by FusionBeads.com Approximate finished length: 2 inches Beads and other products needed for one pair of earrings: 2-3mm Hyacinth Swarovski Crystal Bicone Bead - 5328 - (03BI1103) 6-3mm Indicolite

More information

The Cradles Caress Pendant

The Cradles Caress Pendant The Cradles Caress Pendant www.nicolehannajewelry.com NOTES MATERIALS & TOOLS: 1 Piece 8mm Round Bead 3 Pieces 29cm 20 Gauge Round Wire (Dead Soft) 1 Piece 450cm 28 Gauge Round Wire (Dead Soft) 1 Piece

More information

Braid Wire Pearl Bangle

Braid Wire Pearl Bangle Materials Needed: 4 Apx. 10mm Pearls or other beads Braid Wire Pearl Bangle By Joyce Richman for Jewel School Flush Cutters Beadalon Braid Wire or other thicker Bent Chain Nose Pliers wire for bracelet

More information

Twisted Crystals Necklace By Create Your Style with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Ambassador Laura Timmons of Vintage Moon Creations

Twisted Crystals Necklace By Create Your Style with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Ambassador Laura Timmons of Vintage Moon Creations www.beadsbaublesandjewels.com 1411-4 Laura Timmons shows a unique crochet technique using wire and crystals. For More Information Visit: www.create-your-style.com Twisted Crystals Necklace By Create Your

More information

Many Thanks, Scott David Plumlee Copyright Scott David Plumlee, all rights reserved

Many Thanks, Scott David Plumlee  Copyright Scott David Plumlee, all rights reserved I challenge myself to create innovative chain designs by utilizing curiosity as a guide and creativity as a catalyst to find new solutions to the age-old question of how to combine silver and gemstones.

More information

Summer Festival by FusionBeads.com

Summer Festival by FusionBeads.com Summer Festival by FusionBeads.com Approximate finished length: 36 inches Beads and other products needed for one necklace: 39 beads - Size 8 Duracoat Opaque Dyed Robin Egg Blue Round Japanese Seed Beads

More information

Do # 11 Tile Message Board

Do # 11 Tile Message Board Do # 11 Tile Message Board Supplies Needed: 6x6 tiles (or larger!), felt scraps, embellishments (feather, copies of the Be you, Bravely logo, ribbon, stickers, scrapbook paper), Mod Podge, 1 dry erase

More information

DIY. Beading Magazine #12. Learn To Make Christmas Jewelries Projects. 17 How-To Projects And Designs For Inspiration.

DIY. Beading Magazine #12. Learn To Make Christmas Jewelries Projects. 17 How-To Projects And Designs For Inspiration. DIY Beading Magazine #12 Learn To Make Christmas Jewelries Projects 17 How-To Projects And Designs For Inspiration www.diybeadingmagazine.com Contents Christmas Wreath Bracelet By Sky Aldovino Here's one

More information

Bangle Bracelet Wire wrapped links create a flexible bangle bracelet. by Connie Fox

Bangle Bracelet Wire wrapped links create a flexible bangle bracelet. by Connie Fox R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R projectstore Bangle Bracelet Wire wrapped links create a flexible bangle bracelet. by Connie Fox Photo of finished piece by Frank DeSantis; all other photos

More information

2013 LINDA ASPENSON BERGSTROM

2013 LINDA ASPENSON BERGSTROM Tutorial: PRISMS AND WIRE Created by Linda Aspenson Bergtrom This particular prism is a former chandelier prism I found at an antique store. Any prisms or spears will work with this, you may need to scale

More information

ascading Create the tiered appearance of chandelier crystals in this elegant set by Jennifer Jordan Park

ascading Create the tiered appearance of chandelier crystals in this elegant set by Jennifer Jordan Park intermediate wire ascading carnelian Create the tiered appearance of chandelier crystals in this elegant set by Jennifer Jordan Park Jewelry designers are especially receptive to color, shape, and texture.

More information

Inspiration Box Instructions September 2018 by Jill Wiseman All rights reserved.

Inspiration Box Instructions September 2018 by Jill Wiseman All rights reserved. Inspiration Box Instructions September 2018 by Jill Wiseman 2018. All rights reserved. What s In Your Box Size 11 seed beads Blue iris Czech faceted ovals Czech table cut beads some are rectangle, and

More information

Perennial Link.

Perennial Link. Perennial Link www.nicolehannajewelry.com NOTES MATERIALS & TOOLS: 1 Piece 8mm Round Bead 4 Pieces 27cm 20 Gauge Round Wire (Dead Soft) 1 Piece 550cm 28 Gauge Round Wire (Dead Soft) 1 Piece 15cm 20 Gauge

More information

Mixed Metal Heart Author: Patti Bullard Ph.D.

Mixed Metal Heart Author: Patti Bullard Ph.D. Mixed Metal Heart Author: Patti Bullard Ph.D. Mixed Metal Heart Difficulty: Easy The beauty of mixed metals paired with a traditional heart shape is sure to bring joy to the jewelry maker as well as the

More information

Dainty Doorknocker Pendant

Dainty Doorknocker Pendant Dainty Doorknocker Pendant www.nicolehannajewelry.com NOTES MATERIALS & TOOLS: 3 Pieces 30cm 22 Gauge Round Wire (Dead Soft) 1 Piece 400cm 28 Gauge Round Wire (Dead Soft) 1 Piece 8mm Round Bead (Large

More information

3D Freestanding Lace Rose

3D Freestanding Lace Rose 3D Freestanding Lace Rose Let beautiful three-dimensional roses bloom in your home decor! Read these instructions to see how to stitch and assemble the stunning floral designs. Project Needs & Notes: -

More information

Contents. Fast & Easy. Moving On. Mastering Micro-Macramé. Specialty Knotting. Projects. Introduction 6. Getting Started 7. Acknowledgments 110

Contents. Fast & Easy. Moving On. Mastering Micro-Macramé. Specialty Knotting. Projects. Introduction 6. Getting Started 7. Acknowledgments 110 Contents Introduction 6 Getting Started 7 Materials & Tools 8 Basic Knotting Techniques & Terms 10 Projects Fast & Easy Delicious Arm Candy Bracelets 21 Double Rainbow of Color Necklace 28 Curvy Mother-of-Pearl

More information

Witch Hat Pendant By Valorie Clifton

Witch Hat Pendant By Valorie Clifton Witch Hat Pendant By Valorie Clifton Ah, Halloween! It s always been one of my favorite holidays. The kids and I like to watch Halloween movies. We decorate the house and enjoy the cooler temperatures

More information

Kit 102 Series Installation Instructions for Wood or Metal Posts on Level Runs

Kit 102 Series Installation Instructions for Wood or Metal Posts on Level Runs Kit 102 Series Installation Instructions for Wood or Metal Posts on Level Runs A. Drill Posts Hole size for 1/8" or 3/16" cable installation This kit may also be used for stairs or runs that exit the end

More information

Torrent by FusionBeads.com

Torrent by FusionBeads.com Torrent by FusionBeads.com Approximate finished length: 34 inches Beads and other products needed for one necklace: 8-4mm Indicolite Swarovski Crystal Bicone Bead - 5328 - (04BI1175) 6-4mm Light Turquoise

More information

INSTRUCTION PACKAGE. Little Miracles. Necklace

INSTRUCTION PACKAGE. Little Miracles. Necklace INSTRUCTION PACKAGE Little Miracles Necklace Moonlight Article Size Colour Quantity Colour code Little Miracles necklace Moonlight Beading 4327 40 x 27 mm White Opal 1 234 Swarovski Elements Article Product

More information

Heat, Color, Set & Fire

Heat, Color, Set & Fire LARK JEWELRY & BEADING Heat, Color, Set & Fire Surface Effects for Metal Jewelry MARY HETTMANSPERGER Liquid Enamel Necklace Liquid enamel applied over a copper wire coil creates a pendant with great texture.

More information

Advanced Tricks of the Trade by Janice Parsons

Advanced Tricks of the Trade by Janice Parsons ONLY AT BEADSHOP.COM TM Advanced Tricks of the Trade by Janice Parsons After teaching Tricks of the Trade for 10+ years, I realized I needed a challenge. I am ready to delve deeper into the world of color

More information

The Secrets to Perfect Patterning*

The Secrets to Perfect Patterning* ONLY AT BEADSHOP.COM TM The Secrets to Perfect Patterning* Now you can be a designer in a day, not years! This is definitely a very fun part of beading creatively and it s super-easy to learn. Someone

More information

Heat, Color, Set & Fire

Heat, Color, Set & Fire LARK JEWELRY & BEADING Heat, Color, Set & Fire Surface Effects for Metal Jewelry MARY HETTMANSPERGER 122 Heat, Color, Set & Fire Etched Copper Neckpiece Add a green patina on etched copper to create a

More information

Freestanding Daffodil in 3D

Freestanding Daffodil in 3D Freestanding Daffodil in 3D Bright yellow daffodils make springtime bloom with colorful cheer! This specially digitized design is created to hold together all on its own, like freestanding lace -- but

More information

DESIGN WORKSHOP. Materials. WATUSI STRINGING TECHNIQUE BRACELET By: Wyatt White

DESIGN WORKSHOP. Materials. WATUSI STRINGING TECHNIQUE BRACELET By: Wyatt White DESIGN WORKSHOP WATUSI STRINGING TECHNIQUE BRACELET By: Wyatt White Materials JW12S-0 Beadalon 49 Strand Beading Silver Color.024 JFC4S-1.5G Crimp Beads #4 Upper Clasp (one of several will work), pictured

More information

STEADY HAND GAME WITH LATCHING LED

STEADY HAND GAME WITH LATCHING LED ESSENTIAL INFORMATION BUILD INSTRUCTIONS CHECKING YOUR PCB & FAULT-FINDING MECHANICAL DETAILS HOW THE KIT WORKS TEST YOUR HAND-EYE COORDINATION WITH THIS STEADY HAND GAME WITH LATCHING LED Version 2.0

More information

Laksmi Pendant. End Caps. Finishe d Size

Laksmi Pendant. End Caps. Finishe d Size 54 Laksmi Pendant Laksmi is the Hindu goddess of wealth, prosperity, light, wisdom, fortune, fertility, generosity, and courage; she s also the embodiment of beauty, grace, and charm. A carved ivory statuette

More information

Colori. Part I Geometry

Colori. Part I Geometry Colori Part I Geometry 1 2 Determine the size of your cane. TOOLS & MATERIALS FOR BUILDING A CANE: - photocopy paper - ruler - pen or a black marker - color markers (optional) - pasta machine - clay of

More information

Rose, Rose.. I Love You! Beading & Jewelry Making Tutorial By XQDesigns

Rose, Rose.. I Love You! Beading & Jewelry Making Tutorial By XQDesigns Rose, Rose.. I Love You! Beading & Jewelry Making Tutorial By XQDesigns NOTES FROM THE AUTHOR Rose, Rose. I Love You is a project inspired by the Rose Flower. The tutorial is written with both pictorial

More information

Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects

Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects Copyright 2013 by Prime Publishing LLC All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording,

More information

5 Wrap Tahoe- Maroon & Copper, Black & Silver and Pumpkin & Sea Foam by Janice Parsons

5 Wrap Tahoe- Maroon & Copper, Black & Silver and Pumpkin & Sea Foam by Janice Parsons 5 Wrap Tahoe- Maroon & Copper, Black & Silver and Pumpkin & Sea Foam by Janice Parsons 5 Wrap Tahoe, by Janice Parsons builds on the simple project design Tahoe, one of most successful projects ever. Over

More information

MAKE 1 NECKLACE. wire skills. by Cynthia Wuller. The links in this 16-in. (40.6cm) necklace are forged so they become flat and work-hardened.

MAKE 1 NECKLACE. wire skills. by Cynthia Wuller. The links in this 16-in. (40.6cm) necklace are forged so they become flat and work-hardened. 6 MAKE 1 NECKLACE Learn basic wire skills by Cynthia Wuller The links in this 16-in. (40.6cm) necklace are forged so they become flat and work-hardened. The pearl in the featured necklace is held in place

More information

FRIENDLY PLASTIC EARRINGS (designed by Myléne Hillam)

FRIENDLY PLASTIC EARRINGS (designed by Myléne Hillam) FRIENDLY PLASTIC EARRINGS (designed by Myléne Hillam) This instruction sheet provides a step by step guide to working with Friendly Plastic using the heat from beneath method to melt the plastic. There

More information

CONTENTS. Introduction The Elegance of Sparkle. The Elegance of Color & Texture. Appendix From the Author... 95

CONTENTS. Introduction The Elegance of Sparkle. The Elegance of Color & Texture. Appendix From the Author... 95 CONTENTS Introduction... 4 The Elegance of Sparkle Glass Donut Bracelet... 6 Ladder in Mail Bracelet... 8 Pearly Gates Bracelet... 12 Byzantine Star Pendant & Earrings...15 French Rope with Crystals Bracelet...

More information

Amigurumi Doll Pattern

Amigurumi Doll Pattern Amigurumi Doll Pattern size of the doll: ~ 14 cm yarn thickness according to pattern: 2,5-3,5 mm (e.g. Cotone fine) Skill level: intermediate What do you need: - skin-coloured 100% cotton yarn of the thickness

More information

Cautionary and Warning Statement. How a Trebuchet Works. Materials Included. Items Required (not included) Building the Base.

Cautionary and Warning Statement. How a Trebuchet Works. Materials Included. Items Required (not included) Building the Base. Cautionary and Warning Statement This kit is designed and intended for educational purposes only. Use only under the direct supervision of an adult who has read and understood the instructions provided

More information

Tumbles Bear. Crochet With Style Crochet Pattern

Tumbles Bear. Crochet With Style Crochet Pattern Tumbles Bear Crochet With Style Crochet Pattern Step-by-step instructions Lots of photos & tips to help you make your very own Tumbles Bear. Designed by Toni Marie. Crochet with Style #3 Free Crochet Pattern

More information

Supplies. Crystal Mushroom Tutorial. * Molly Stanton

Supplies. Crystal Mushroom Tutorial.   * Molly Stanton Crystal Mushroom Tutorial * Molly Stanton Mushrooms and the Fair Folk have enjoyed a symbiotic relationship throughout mythology. Anyone who stepped into a fairy ring of mushrooms might just be transported

More information

FLEUR-DE-LIS" Beadwoven earrings Tutorial 2015 by Iulia Postică from TECHNIQUES Beadweaving PROJECT LEVEL Beginner to Intermediate MATERIALS 32 Picasso jet opaque 2.5x5mm two-hole Czech Superduo beads

More information

Clover Leaf Earrings

Clover Leaf Earrings Clover Leaf Earrings by Joan Babcock These unique earrings require just a few basic knots and are easy to make. You can try some of the new large -hole beads and your choice of colors for your own interpretation.

More information

A Button Owl Sewing Pattern.

A Button Owl Sewing Pattern. A Button Owl Sewing Pattern HELLO! Are you ready to start sewing? At the end of this fun project, you will not only have a cute BUTTON OWL, you will also be able to tell your friends that you know how

More information

Once you ve mastered these circular bangles, expand your design vocabulary with other shapes. Gohaywirewithovals,squares,ortriangles!

Once you ve mastered these circular bangles, expand your design vocabulary with other shapes. Gohaywirewithovals,squares,ortriangles! Haywire Bangles Once you ve mastered these circular bangles, expand your design vocabulary with other shapes. Go haywire with ovals, squares, or triangles! 42 what you will need 20- or 18-gauge half-hard

More information

Fine Feathers. Make a pair of silver-clay peacock earrings

Fine Feathers. Make a pair of silver-clay peacock earrings Fine Feathers Make a pair of silver-clay peacock earrings Objectives Create a base design which can stand alone or work with embellishments Add color to silver with permanent markers Make a narrow channel

More information

Wrapped Hoop Necklace. Wired Beautiful by Heidi Boyd

Wrapped Hoop Necklace. Wired Beautiful by Heidi Boyd Wrapped Hoop Necklace Wired Beautiful by Heidi Boyd Table of Contents Introduction {6} Tools and Materials {8} Techniques {10} Wrapped and hammered {22} Wrapped hoop necklace {24} Wired cuff {26} Caged

More information

Easy. Wire. Symmetry Made. Symmetry can be beautiful. leaf forms. matched pairs. Shape your. two at a time to make perfectly

Easy. Wire. Symmetry Made. Symmetry can be beautiful. leaf forms. matched pairs. Shape your. two at a time to make perfectly n asymmetrical pendant (3 in. [76 mm] long) punctuates the predominant symmetry of this necklace-andearring set. intermediate wirework by Lilian hen with ddie Kidd Shape your leaf forms two at a time to

More information

BLOSSOM Beadwoven bracelet and earrings set Tutorial 2017 by Iulia Postică from TECHNIQUES Bead weaving PROJECT LEVEL Advanced Beginner to Intermediate MATERIALS Silver/Blue set 26 metallic matte beige

More information

Raindrop Earrings. by Joan Babcock

Raindrop Earrings. by Joan Babcock Raindrop Earrings by Joan Babcock Delicate and demure, these Victorian Era inspired earrings are relatively quick and easy to make. They're great to make as gifts for others and for yourself. Skill Level

More information

CREATE YOUR STYLE MINI PROJECTS. VALENTINE s day

CREATE YOUR STYLE MINI PROJECTS. VALENTINE s day CREATE YOUR STYLE MINI PROJECTS VALENTINE s day FLOATINg BLUE HEART EARRINgs Pendants 6215 2 pcs. 18 mm Crystal Bermuda Blue 001 BBL Supplies: 2 Tierra Cast Beaded Heart Frame (#94-5637) 6 24 gauge silver

More information

Page 1. Jumblenut. The Head. Design by Barbara Allen

Page 1. Jumblenut. The Head. Design by Barbara Allen Page 1 Needle felting Needle felting is quite different from creating felt by shrinking wet wool. There s no water involved, it requires very little space and creates no mess at all. It s a craft that

More information

GORE Aerospace Ethernet Cables

GORE Aerospace Ethernet Cables Termination Instructions The following procedures are based on Gore s best practices for terminating GORE Aerospace with the Carlisle Octax Connector System for both socket and plug versions. These procedures

More information

Required tools (see photos).

Required tools (see photos). For Jewelry Making for Beginners at Arlington Community Education November, 2016 To students, in addition to required tools and materials, this document also describes some optional items that you might

More information

Jewelry Making Techniques

Jewelry Making Techniques Jewelry Making Techniques ITSY BITSY LEAVES: The itsy bitsy leaves are created by taking a piece of clay about one half the size of a pea and making a small leaf shape. The leaves do not have to be exact.

More information

4 th of July USA flag Millefiori Cane

4 th of July USA flag Millefiori Cane 4 th of July USA flag Millefiori Cane by Iris Mishly Photos Iris Mishly For all you who wants to make a nice cane for the american independence day (or just for fun) a USA flag! Materials: Working space,

More information

MKPLAY VAULT MINI TRAMPOLINE SERIES

MKPLAY VAULT MINI TRAMPOLINE SERIES MKPLAY VAULT MINI TRAMPOLINE SERIES 55 INCH (4.5FT) TRAMPOLINE WITH SAFETY NET ENCLOSURE Weight Limit 100lbs (45kg) Person Limit 1 Persons Age Limit 3-6 years 1 TABLE OF CONTENTS Parts List Trampoline

More information

Ribbon Beads. Metal Clay Jewelry Projects Chapter 7. Figure 7.64 Remember the wrapped hook clasp directions are available in Chapter 6.

Ribbon Beads. Metal Clay Jewelry Projects Chapter 7. Figure 7.64 Remember the wrapped hook clasp directions are available in Chapter 6. 07 PYMCJ ch07 part2 4/6/08 8:31 PM Page 175 Figure 7.64 Remember the wrapped hook clasp directions are available in Chapter 6. If you d like an ID bracelet that is a little more colorful, consider adding

More information

Triangle Earrings. Another important step is to use split or jump rings on the hooks. They help the earrings dangle more freely.

Triangle Earrings. Another important step is to use split or jump rings on the hooks. They help the earrings dangle more freely. Triangle Earrings Description: The Triangle Earrings are based on the Celtic Triangle knot, which is an artistic design called the Triquetra. This Celtic symbol represents the Trinity as well as Body,

More information

Wanderlust Suitcase Vanity

Wanderlust Suitcase Vanity Wanderlust Suitcase Vanity If you re like me, you re always up for an adventure. When I saw some examples of DIY reclaimed suitcases, paired with the exciting new Wanderlust embroidery design collection,

More information

Fryer's Trebuchet Paper Kits

Fryer's Trebuchet Paper Kits Fryer's Trebuchet Paper Kits Things you will need 7 sheets of card approx. 0.3 mm or 0.01 inches thick 1 sheet of paper to print out to download. 2 x 6-7 mm dowel or pencils 1 paper clip String 6 cms (2.5

More information

Lab: Making a Foxhole Radio

Lab: Making a Foxhole Radio Name Date Period Lab: Making a Foxhole Radio U N I T 4 : E L E C T R I C I T Y A N D M A G N E T I S M Introduction: When Allied troops were halted near Anzio, Italy during the spring of 1944, personal

More information

When I ve earned this badge, I ll know how to make different kinds of jewelry.

When I ve earned this badge, I ll know how to make different kinds of jewelry. Jeweler Junior GET MOVING! badge Want more sparkle in your life? Try making jewelry! It s easy and inexpensive to do. You can design necklaces, bracelets, or earrings for yourself or to give to other people.

More information

Beaded Viking knit. necklace

Beaded Viking knit. necklace Beaded Viking knit necklace Add dimension and sparkle to Viking knit by incorporating beads into the weave and working with two different colors of wire simultaneously. By Stephanie Eddy FCT-MWON0316_WRK19

More information

We would love to hear from you and post your wonderful creations on our Facebook page to share with others.

We would love to hear from you and post your wonderful creations on our Facebook page to share with others. Pro Bow The Hand www.probowthehand.com Instructions for Large Hand 1 Ribbon Congratulations on your purchase of Pro Bow The Hand. This item truly revolutionizes the construction of bows. Never before has

More information

Golden angels in an elegant design

Golden angels in an elegant design Golden angels in an elegant design The magic of advent these modern-looking, golden-gowned angels are simply perfect for giving your home a festive Christmas feel. Made using the clay-like FIMOair basic

More information

Replacing the build plate clamps

Replacing the build plate clamps Repair manual Replacing the build plate clamps Instructions The build plate clamps hold the glass plate in place on the heated bed. There are two fixed in place at the back of the heated bed and two at

More information

DIY DISNEY CHAR M BR ACELET

DIY DISNEY CHAR M BR ACELET DIY CHAR M BR ACELET YOU WILL NEED: Polymer clay in various colors 5/32 Silver/Gold eyelets Sculpting tools Clay gloss varnish or polyurethane matte varnish* Paint brush Craft knife An oven and pan A ruler

More information

Buy & Try Hollow Form Tassel Tutorial. We look forward to bringing you exclusive innovations and distinctive products this year and beyond.

Buy & Try Hollow Form Tassel Tutorial. We look forward to bringing you exclusive innovations and distinctive products this year and beyond. We look forward to bringing you exclusive innovations and distinctive products this year and beyond. 1 SUPPLIES NEEDED: Crystal Clay Paper Bead Hollow Form 2.5 Ball Chain 2.5 Faceted Bead Chain 2.5 Rhinestone

More information

Crochet Pattern. English Cocker Spaniel. Little Owl s Hut. About this pattern. Materials

Crochet Pattern. English Cocker Spaniel. Little Owl s Hut. About this pattern. Materials Little Owl s Hut Crochet Pattern By Chirkova Tatiana Skill level: Experienced About this pattern Please, read the whole pattern carefully before you start. I ve tried to do my best to present you with

More information

Balloon Animals Tutorial By: Millie on her World

Balloon Animals Tutorial By: Millie on her World Balloon Animals Tutorial By: Millie on her World Pattern is for personal use only. Millie on her World http://millieonherworld.wordpress.com/ millie_mouse573@hotmail.com Please do not sell products made

More information

Lace & Mylar Dazzle. Read on for free project instructions! Lace & Mylar Dazzle

Lace & Mylar Dazzle. Read on for free project instructions! Lace & Mylar Dazzle Lace & Mylar Dazzle Lace and Mylar are a match made in heaven! Decorations made with both freestanding lace and Mylar are just the thing to put the "bling" into your projects. The regular size designs

More information

Serendipity. Earrings. Solder one-of-a-kind water-cast components into. truly organic jewelry. FORMED BY CHANCE, ASSEMBLED BY DESIGN.

Serendipity. Earrings. Solder one-of-a-kind water-cast components into. truly organic jewelry. FORMED BY CHANCE, ASSEMBLED BY DESIGN. intermediate metal Serendipity FORMED BY CHANCE, ASSEMBLED BY DESIGN Earrings Solder one-of-a-kind water-cast components into truly organic jewelry. by Addie Kidd FCT-MWON06_ART84 009 Kalmbach Publishing

More information

Introduction 6 Basics 7 Materials 8 Tools & workspace 12. Projects 16. Extra goodies. Pro tips 95 About the author 95

Introduction 6 Basics 7 Materials 8 Tools & workspace 12. Projects 16. Extra goodies. Pro tips 95 About the author 95 Contents Kalmbach Books 21027 Crossroads Circle Waukesha, Wisconsin 53186 www.kalmbach.com/books 2012 Martine Callaghan All rights reserved. Except for brief excerpts for review, this book may not be reproduced

More information

Wire Style 2: 45 New Jewelry Designs By Denise Peck

Wire Style 2: 45 New Jewelry Designs By Denise Peck Wire Style 2: 45 New Jewelry Designs By Denise Peck If you're new to making wire jewelry or just want to brush up on some techniques, Once you show off all of your new jewelry designs, your friends will

More information

How to Wire Wrap a Cabochon

How to Wire Wrap a Cabochon How to Wire Wrap a Cabochon Introduction and Materials Cabochons come in many shapes and are made from a variety of stones such as hematite, aventurine, and agate. Though there are many ways to wrap cabs

More information