PEACOCK WIRE BANGLE WIRE & JEWELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T105

Size: px
Start display at page:

Download "PEACOCK WIRE BANGLE WIRE & JEWELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T105"

Transcription

1 PEACOCK WIRE BANGLE WIRE & JEWELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T105 COPYRIGHT Copyrights DIY Beading Club 2013

2 Published By DIY Beading Club INTRODUCTION Another exciting tutorial from XQDesigns using wirework skills just like a peacock, this bangle has its tail spread out, showing its elegance and beauty while wearing it on your wrist. Its feathers glitters with colorful beads and the bangle, fitting your wrist intricately wrapped adding texture and design. Creating the bangle involves wire wrapping and coiling techniques suited for intermediate level. Have fun following this tutorial. MATERIALS AND TOOLS NEEDED: Materials Needed 0.8mm (20 ga) copper wire 0.4mm (26 ga) copper wire 1mm (18 ga) copper wire 0.3mm (28 ga) copper wire 36 pcs seed beads with color of your choice 6 pcs 3mm bicone crystals with color of choice 6 pcs 4mm bicone crystals with color of choice 6 pcs 3mm round beads with color of your choice Tools Needed Round nose pliers Flat nose pliers Wire cutter Tape measure/ruler Hammer Steel block (Optional)

3 STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS Step 1: For the bangle base, cut 3 pcs 1mm wire, measuring 26cm (10 inches). For the feathers, cut 3 pcs. 0.8mm wire measuring 21cm (8 inches). Step 2: Measure 13cm (5 inches) from end to the middle of the 1mm wire and mark the middle using 1 pc of 0.8mm wire by coiling it 2 times as shown in the next images.

4 After coiling 2 times, you will now have the 0.8mm wire positioned downward. Step 3: Turn the wire over so will have it positioned upward. This will be your middle marker and will serve as your 1st set of feathers.

5 Step 4: Leaving a few spaces away from your marker, coil again 2 times the remaining 0.8mm wires, one on the left and right side your marker as show in the next image. You will now have 6 0.8mm copper wires for feathers, 3 x 1mm copper wire for the left side of the bangle and 3 x 1mm copper wire for the right side of the bangle. Step 5: Then slide the 0.8mm wires so you will the joints positioned side by side and without spaces in between.

6 Step 6: Now turn your wires upside down. Cut 20cm (9 inches) of 0.4mm copper wire and coil one end 2 times onto the 1mm copper wires, starting at the right side of the joints. Step 7: Coil the 0.4mm wire over and under the joints tying them together. Then continuously coil 2 times onto the 0.8mm wires ending at the left side of the joints. This is to secure the feathers at the middle of the bangle. Set aside the 0.4mm copper wire after coiling.

7 Step 8: Cover or cage the joints with a double spiral. To create the double spiral, refer to Appendix 1 on How to make a double spiral Step 9: Still with your wires positioned upside down, secure your double spiral by having the 0.4mm wire you ve set aside pass through under and into the center holes of the double spiral as show in this image. Step 10: Insert one 3mm or 4mm bead followed by a seed bead on top.

8 Step 11: Pass the wire into the round bead below the seed bead and through the center of the double spiral. Step 12: Pull the wire to keep the beads in place like shown in this image. Step 13: From the center hole, continuously pass the wire on any of the spaces of the double spiral.

9 Step 14: And coil onto the 0.8mm wires to prevent the double spiral from moving. Cut the wire neatly. Note: You might string in a flat bead instead as per sample below. Step 15: Imagining a peacock s tail, turn your wires over and start separating the 0.8mm wires.

10 Step 16: Now, we will start to insert beads on each of the 0.8mm copper wires. In this tutorial we used seed beads, 3mm round beads, 3mm and 4mm bicone crystals. You can arrange the beads however you like. Step 17: Once you re done inserting your chosen beads, make a loop by placing your round nose pliers at the tip of the wire and coil it downward. Like shown in the next image.

11 Once you make a loop, you can use your flat nose pliers to hold the loop and turn the wire around the loop to make a spiral. Create about 3 circles for the spiral. The spiral should measure 3 cm (1.18 inches) from the last of the bead.

12 Measure 2cm (0.79 inches) from the last bead and make a bend as show in the picture using flat nose pliers. Step 18: Once you re sure of the measurement, bend the wire a little to the left to prevent the beads from sliding. This step will allow you to place the spirals at the middle as shown in next picture. Then continue creating a perfect spiral by pulling the spiral towards the middle.

13 You now have your first 0.8mm copper wire with beads and spiraled ends. Do the same for the rest of the 0.8mm copper wires. The peacock s tail is finished. Step 19: Now, you would have 2 sets of 3 x 1mm copper wires on each side of the peacock s tail that can be used to make the bangle. We re going to make the bangle fit your wrist. Separate 1 set of 3 x 1mm copper wires and start making spirals like shown in the succeeding images or you may refer to Step 17.

14 Step 20: You may also choose to make the spirals however you like. In this tutorial we had the middle spiral longer in length. Do the same for the other side.

15 You will now have this image. Step 21: Then flatten the 1mm copper wires of the bangle by placing it at a steel block. Use a hammer to knock on the spirals and slowly move towards to middle of the bangle. This will allow the bangle to be hardened. Step 22: Cut 60cm (24 inches) 0.3mm copper wire and wrap one end onto the 1st or lowest 1mm copper wire 3 times.

16 Step 23: Then continuously bring the 0.3mm wire onto 2nd or middle 1mm wire and wrap again 3 times. Step 24: Continuously bring the 0.3mm wire onto the 3rd or top 1mm wire wrap and coil again 3 times. Step 25: Bring the wire downward onto the middle wire and wrap 3 times. '

17 Step 26: Then bring the 0.3mm wire onto the 1st 1mm wire and do the same wrapping steps. Step 27: Repeat the wrapping procedures until you ve covered the 1mm copper wires. Do the same on the other side. You will now have your bangle wrapped. Step 28: Now, bend the wires to fit your wrist.

18 Step 29: You have completed the Peacock Wire Bangle Jewelry. Remember, there are many variations you can play around with it. Explore and discover you will be able to do it! Hope you like the tutorial!

19 Appendix 1: How to make the double spiral. Step 1: Prepare a 40cm (15.7 inch) length of 0.8mm copper wire. Put a mark at the centre of the wire ie 20cm (7.9 inch) from the end.

20 Step 2: Using round nose pliers, place the wires at the tip of the pliers and curl the wire as shown in picture. Step 3: Twist the wire and form a loop. The loop will be used as the base to form a spiral.

21 Step 4: Hold the wire with your round nose pliers. Step 5: Begin to bend by turning the wrist of your right hand downward to form the coil. This is coordinated with your left hand that pulls the wire downward. You may hold the spiral at different angle to help shape the spiral.

22 Step 6: Continue twisting the spiral until you reach the centre of the wire you place the mark at step 1. Hint: Do not pull the spiral too close to each other.

23 Step 7: Repeat the same at the other end of the wire. Make sure the second spiral is of the opposite direction of the first spiral. The 2 coils meet at the centre that looks like a S shape. Step 8: Now slowly bend the 2 spirals toward one another until they are sitting at right angles.

24 CONTACT US I hope you have enjoyed making the jewelry. If you have any query or feedback for the tutorial, please contact us at diyjewelryclub@gmail.com. SPECIAL OFFER FOR READERS We are giving special discount to our existing readers who purchase any jewelry making membership package at DIY Beading Club. Just use this coupon code C8E005B8 to claim for 10% discount on any of our membership package at DIY Beading Club ABOUT THE AUTHOR Started as a hobby, I have then addicted into sharing my knowledge through tutorial writing. I publish my knowledge and research through my websites. I also work with other jewelry artists to develop tutorials and publish their works. I hope you will browse through all our creations and hope you will like them.

25 Do join me at

26 Browse our monthly lessons plan at

THE BELL WIRE & JEW ELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T73

THE BELL WIRE & JEW ELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T73 THE BELL WIRE & JEW ELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T73 COPYRIGHT Copyrights DIY Beading Club 2013 Published By DIY Beading Club INTRODUCTION This design is what I called The Bell. The pair of earrings also

More information

ROSY DANGLING EARRINGS WIRE & JEW ELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T164

ROSY DANGLING EARRINGS WIRE & JEW ELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T164 ROSY DANGLING EARRINGS WIRE & JEW ELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T164 COPYRIGHT Copyrights DIY Beading Club 2013 Published By DIY Beading Club INTRODUCTION Polish up your wirework skills! Learn to bead wrap

More information

BLUE OCEAN PENDANT BEADING & JEWELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T153

BLUE OCEAN PENDANT BEADING & JEWELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T153 BLUE OCEAN PENDANT BEADING & JEWELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T153 COPYRIGHT Copyrights DIY Beading Club 2013 Published By DIY Beading Club INTRODUCTION Learn how to make an elegant pendant with the Blue

More information

FLORETS BEADED BRACELET BEADING & JEW ELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T156

FLORETS BEADED BRACELET BEADING & JEW ELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T156 FLORETS BEADED BRACELET BEADING & JEW ELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES T156 COPYRIGHT Copyrights DIY Beading Club 2013 Published By DIY Beading Club INTRODUCTION This bracelet is formed by 2 petals per row

More information

Chain Maille Flower Bracelet Tutorial

Chain Maille Flower Bracelet Tutorial Chain Maille Flower Bracelet Tutorial Created by XQ Designs www.handmade-jewelry-club.com, www.diylessons.org Please do not distribute, lend or copy. Do not mass produce. Copyrights 2010 XQ Designs This

More information

TRIANGULAR NECKLACE TUTORIAL

TRIANGULAR NECKLACE TUTORIAL TRIANGULAR NECKLACE TUTORIAL COPYRIGHT Copyrights DIY Jewelry Making 2016 Published By DIY Jewelry Making INTRODUCTION Learn to make this elegant sparkling triangular necklace. This project is based on

More information

Boracay Palms Necklace

Boracay Palms Necklace Boracay Palms Necklace Designed by Naz Garces Compiled by XQ Designs www.handmade-jewelry-club.com, www.diylessons.org Please do not distribute, lend or copy. Do not mass produce. Copyrights 2011 XQ Designs

More information

Bezeled Gemstone Pendant Jewelry Making Tutorial

Bezeled Gemstone Pendant Jewelry Making Tutorial Bezeled Gemstone Pendant Jewelry Making Tutorial Created by Reem Reviewed by XQDesigns www.handmade-jewelry-club.com, www.diylessons.org Please do not distribute, lend or copy. Do not mass produce. Copyrights

More information

BEADED BEZEL CABOCHON PENDANT BEADING & JEW ELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES I20

BEADED BEZEL CABOCHON PENDANT BEADING & JEW ELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES I20 BEADED BEZEL CABOCHON PENDANT BEADING & JEW ELRY MAKING TUTORIAL SERIES I20 COPYRIGHT Copyrights DIY Beading Club 2013 Published By DIY Beading Club INTRODUCTION Bezeling a cabochon is fun! Once you learn

More information

Oval Shaped Turquoise Earrings Jewelry Making Tutorial By XQ Designs. Wire Cage Wire & Jewelry Making Tutorial Series T72

Oval Shaped Turquoise Earrings Jewelry Making Tutorial By XQ Designs. Wire Cage Wire & Jewelry Making Tutorial Series T72 Contents My Sweet Heart Pendant Beading & Jewelry Making Tutorial By Sky Aldovino Day of the hearts is near so here's something to show how sweet your heart is - My Sweet Heart Pendant. 5 Features Oval

More information

Materials: Tools: Round nose pliers Wire cutters Bent nose pliers (Or flat nose pliers) Hammer Anvil (Or other hard flat material) Metal file

Materials: Tools: Round nose pliers Wire cutters Bent nose pliers (Or flat nose pliers) Hammer Anvil (Or other hard flat material) Metal file Tutorial: Rose Pendant Created by Camilla Vejen Eriksen For free tutorials and jewelry making articles, please visit my blog: http://www.danagonia-enchanted.blogspot.com http://www.danagonia.etsy.com In

More information

2013 LINDA ASPENSON BERGSTROM

2013 LINDA ASPENSON BERGSTROM Tutorial: PRISMS AND WIRE Created by Linda Aspenson Bergtrom This particular prism is a former chandelier prism I found at an antique store. Any prisms or spears will work with this, you may need to scale

More information

Decorative Briolettes

Decorative Briolettes ONLY AT BEADSHOP.COM TM Decorative Briolettes Skill Level: Intermediate Prerequisites: 1-2 beginner wire work classes, including Briolette Tutorial or equivalent experience. Plain briolette wraps are so

More information

Free Wire and Bead Christmas Ornament Easy, and Inexpensive Copyright Lori Fellows 2012

Free Wire and Bead Christmas Ornament Easy, and Inexpensive Copyright Lori Fellows 2012 Easy, and Inexpensive Copyright Lori Fellows 2012 You may not copy/forward/share these instructions in any manner, digitally or otherwise. You may sell the ornaments you make with these directions, but

More information

Twisted Crystals Necklace By Create Your Style with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Ambassador Laura Timmons of Vintage Moon Creations

Twisted Crystals Necklace By Create Your Style with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Ambassador Laura Timmons of Vintage Moon Creations www.beadsbaublesandjewels.com 1411-4 Laura Timmons shows a unique crochet technique using wire and crystals. For More Information Visit: www.create-your-style.com Twisted Crystals Necklace By Create Your

More information

Rose, Rose.. I Love You! Beading & Jewelry Making Tutorial By XQDesigns

Rose, Rose.. I Love You! Beading & Jewelry Making Tutorial By XQDesigns Rose, Rose.. I Love You! Beading & Jewelry Making Tutorial By XQDesigns NOTES FROM THE AUTHOR Rose, Rose. I Love You is a project inspired by the Rose Flower. The tutorial is written with both pictorial

More information

INSTRUCTION PACKAGE XILION BEAD NECKLACE FANCY SQUARE

INSTRUCTION PACKAGE XILION BEAD NECKLACE FANCY SQUARE INSTRUCTION PACKAGE XILION BEAD NECKLACE FANCY SQUARE INSTRUCTION PACKAGE XILION BEAD NECKLACE FANCY SQUARE Stringing Wiring SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Article Product Group Article No. Amount Size Color Color

More information

Once you ve mastered these circular bangles, expand your design vocabulary with other shapes. Gohaywirewithovals,squares,ortriangles!

Once you ve mastered these circular bangles, expand your design vocabulary with other shapes. Gohaywirewithovals,squares,ortriangles! Haywire Bangles Once you ve mastered these circular bangles, expand your design vocabulary with other shapes. Go haywire with ovals, squares, or triangles! 42 what you will need 20- or 18-gauge half-hard

More information

Mixed Metal Heart Author: Patti Bullard Ph.D.

Mixed Metal Heart Author: Patti Bullard Ph.D. Mixed Metal Heart Author: Patti Bullard Ph.D. Mixed Metal Heart Difficulty: Easy The beauty of mixed metals paired with a traditional heart shape is sure to bring joy to the jewelry maker as well as the

More information

Dainty Doorknocker Pendant

Dainty Doorknocker Pendant Dainty Doorknocker Pendant www.nicolehannajewelry.com NOTES MATERIALS & TOOLS: 3 Pieces 30cm 22 Gauge Round Wire (Dead Soft) 1 Piece 400cm 28 Gauge Round Wire (Dead Soft) 1 Piece 8mm Round Bead (Large

More information

Simple Sparkle Bracelet

Simple Sparkle Bracelet Simple Sparkle Bracelet 2007. All Rights Reserved. Supply list Approximately 38-50 Swarovski crystals (4mm bicones) your exact amount will depend on the length of your bracelet 3 grams Size 11 seed beads

More information

Chunky Wire-Wrap Bracelet

Chunky Wire-Wrap Bracelet ONLY AT BEADSHOP.COM TM Chunky Wire-Wrap Bracelet Skill Level: Intermediate Project Time: 3-4 hours Prerequisite: Wire Nirvana I, Earring Construction or basic wire-wrapping skills. Learn how to cluster

More information

DIY. Beading Magazine #12. Learn To Make Christmas Jewelries Projects. 17 How-To Projects And Designs For Inspiration.

DIY. Beading Magazine #12. Learn To Make Christmas Jewelries Projects. 17 How-To Projects And Designs For Inspiration. DIY Beading Magazine #12 Learn To Make Christmas Jewelries Projects 17 How-To Projects And Designs For Inspiration www.diybeadingmagazine.com Contents Christmas Wreath Bracelet By Sky Aldovino Here's one

More information

Beaded Viking knit. necklace

Beaded Viking knit. necklace Beaded Viking knit necklace Add dimension and sparkle to Viking knit by incorporating beads into the weave and working with two different colors of wire simultaneously. By Stephanie Eddy FCT-MWON0316_WRK19

More information

FINISH 14 LINKS IN ONE EVENING. Pearls Wire. Grade A necklace no matter the. grade of your pearls. by Cynthia B. Wuller

FINISH 14 LINKS IN ONE EVENING. Pearls Wire. Grade A necklace no matter the. grade of your pearls. by Cynthia B. Wuller beginner wirework FINISH 4 LINKS IN ONE EVENING Pearls Wire and on Any Budget Make a Grade A necklace no matter the grade of your pearls. by Cynthia B. Wuller W hether you use economical materials or splurge

More information

Copper Cone Earrings Sharilyn Miller

Copper Cone Earrings Sharilyn Miller By Sharilyn Miller Wubbers Jumbo Tapered Round Mandrel Pliers are perfect for creating a cool pair of copper-wire cone earrings! I used 12-gauge half-round wire to make the cones in this sample pair. Half-round

More information

Bangle Bracelet Wire wrapped links create a flexible bangle bracelet. by Connie Fox

Bangle Bracelet Wire wrapped links create a flexible bangle bracelet. by Connie Fox R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R projectstore Bangle Bracelet Wire wrapped links create a flexible bangle bracelet. by Connie Fox Photo of finished piece by Frank DeSantis; all other photos

More information

Copper Cone Earrings Sharilyn Miller

Copper Cone Earrings Sharilyn Miller By Sharilyn Miller Wubbers Jumbo Tapered Round Mandrel Pliers are perfect for creating a cool pair of copper-wire cone earrings! I used 12-gauge half-round wire to make the cones in this sample pair. Half-round

More information

Braid Wire Pearl Bangle

Braid Wire Pearl Bangle Materials Needed: 4 Apx. 10mm Pearls or other beads Braid Wire Pearl Bangle By Joyce Richman for Jewel School Flush Cutters Beadalon Braid Wire or other thicker Bent Chain Nose Pliers wire for bracelet

More information

Beaded Pumpkins Tutorial with Sparkle by Monica

Beaded Pumpkins Tutorial with Sparkle by Monica with Sparkle by Monica You can make these lovely pumpkins out of several base beads such as wood, glass pearls, acrylic, ceramic and more. The primary concern is that the inner bead hole needs to be large

More information

Wrapped Hoop Necklace. Wired Beautiful by Heidi Boyd

Wrapped Hoop Necklace. Wired Beautiful by Heidi Boyd Wrapped Hoop Necklace Wired Beautiful by Heidi Boyd Table of Contents Introduction {6} Tools and Materials {8} Techniques {10} Wrapped and hammered {22} Wrapped hoop necklace {24} Wired cuff {26} Caged

More information

Wire Crochet looks complicated, but get ready! It s much easier than it looks!

Wire Crochet looks complicated, but get ready! It s much easier than it looks! Wire Crochet looks complicated, but get ready! It s much easier than it looks! Step One: The first thing you need to do it gather up your supplies: One spool of 28 gauge wire, silver or another color.

More information

When I ve earned this badge, I ll know how to make different kinds of jewelry.

When I ve earned this badge, I ll know how to make different kinds of jewelry. Jeweler Junior GET MOVING! badge Want more sparkle in your life? Try making jewelry! It s easy and inexpensive to do. You can design necklaces, bracelets, or earrings for yourself or to give to other people.

More information

Crystal Wrap by FusionBeads.com

Crystal Wrap by FusionBeads.com Crystal Wrap by FusionBeads.com Approximate finished length: 2 inches Beads and other products needed for one pair of earrings: 2-3mm Hyacinth Swarovski Crystal Bicone Bead - 5328 - (03BI1103) 6-3mm Indicolite

More information

CREATE YOUR STYLE MINI PROJECTS. VALENTINE s day

CREATE YOUR STYLE MINI PROJECTS. VALENTINE s day CREATE YOUR STYLE MINI PROJECTS VALENTINE s day FLOATINg BLUE HEART EARRINgs Pendants 6215 2 pcs. 18 mm Crystal Bermuda Blue 001 BBL Supplies: 2 Tierra Cast Beaded Heart Frame (#94-5637) 6 24 gauge silver

More information

Contents. Fast & Easy. Moving On. Mastering Micro-Macramé. Specialty Knotting. Projects. Introduction 6. Getting Started 7. Acknowledgments 110

Contents. Fast & Easy. Moving On. Mastering Micro-Macramé. Specialty Knotting. Projects. Introduction 6. Getting Started 7. Acknowledgments 110 Contents Introduction 6 Getting Started 7 Materials & Tools 8 Basic Knotting Techniques & Terms 10 Projects Fast & Easy Delicious Arm Candy Bracelets 21 Double Rainbow of Color Necklace 28 Curvy Mother-of-Pearl

More information

The Cradles Caress Pendant

The Cradles Caress Pendant The Cradles Caress Pendant www.nicolehannajewelry.com NOTES MATERIALS & TOOLS: 1 Piece 8mm Round Bead 3 Pieces 29cm 20 Gauge Round Wire (Dead Soft) 1 Piece 450cm 28 Gauge Round Wire (Dead Soft) 1 Piece

More information

Perennial Link.

Perennial Link. Perennial Link www.nicolehannajewelry.com NOTES MATERIALS & TOOLS: 1 Piece 8mm Round Bead 4 Pieces 27cm 20 Gauge Round Wire (Dead Soft) 1 Piece 550cm 28 Gauge Round Wire (Dead Soft) 1 Piece 15cm 20 Gauge

More information

How to Make Glass Beads

How to Make Glass Beads How to Make Glass Beads Practice 1. Coat several mandrels (metal rods for building beads) with bead release (a fireproof material for coating a mandrel) by dipping it into the jar. Let it dry. 2. Choose

More information

Gold Wire Paper Clip Chain Wire Jewelry Making Pattern #103

Gold Wire Paper Clip Chain Wire Jewelry Making Pattern #103 Gold Wire Paper Clip Chain Wire Jewelry Making Pattern #103 More Jewelry Making Patterns at http://wire-sculpture.com/patterns/ Supplies Needed * Approximately 4 feet of 21 gauge 14 karat gold filled square

More information

ascading Create the tiered appearance of chandelier crystals in this elegant set by Jennifer Jordan Park

ascading Create the tiered appearance of chandelier crystals in this elegant set by Jennifer Jordan Park intermediate wire ascading carnelian Create the tiered appearance of chandelier crystals in this elegant set by Jennifer Jordan Park Jewelry designers are especially receptive to color, shape, and texture.

More information

River Walk Necklace By Cynthia Newcomer Daniel

River Walk Necklace By Cynthia Newcomer Daniel Tutorials by Presents: JewelryTales.com River Walk Necklace By Cynthia Newcomer Daniel 2012 Cynthia Newcomer Daniel, all rights reserved. Distributed by The Beadsmith. This project may be distributed and

More information

River of Pearls Necklace

River of Pearls Necklace River of Pearls Necklace 2017. All Rights Reserved Supply List 35 grams size 11 seed beads 3 grams size 8 Delicas 112 6mm Swarovski glass pearls Two hole slide clasp Fireline (6lb) Size 10 beading needles

More information

DESIGN WORKSHOP. Materials. WATUSI STRINGING TECHNIQUE BRACELET By: Wyatt White

DESIGN WORKSHOP. Materials. WATUSI STRINGING TECHNIQUE BRACELET By: Wyatt White DESIGN WORKSHOP WATUSI STRINGING TECHNIQUE BRACELET By: Wyatt White Materials JW12S-0 Beadalon 49 Strand Beading Silver Color.024 JFC4S-1.5G Crimp Beads #4 Upper Clasp (one of several will work), pictured

More information

5 Wrap Tahoe- Maroon & Copper, Black & Silver and Pumpkin & Sea Foam by Janice Parsons

5 Wrap Tahoe- Maroon & Copper, Black & Silver and Pumpkin & Sea Foam by Janice Parsons 5 Wrap Tahoe- Maroon & Copper, Black & Silver and Pumpkin & Sea Foam by Janice Parsons 5 Wrap Tahoe, by Janice Parsons builds on the simple project design Tahoe, one of most successful projects ever. Over

More information

Name Hour Course Jewelry/A. Brass Tile Sampler. (use the metal cutter press or hand shears / tin snips)

Name Hour Course Jewelry/A. Brass Tile Sampler. (use the metal cutter press or hand shears / tin snips) Jewelry/A Intro: Brass Tile Sampler How do jewelers refine their skills in order to make complex and unique work? The work you do throughout these assignments and units will be the stepping stones for

More information

Heat, Color, Set & Fire

Heat, Color, Set & Fire LARK JEWELRY & BEADING Heat, Color, Set & Fire Surface Effects for Metal Jewelry MARY HETTMANSPERGER 122 Heat, Color, Set & Fire Etched Copper Neckpiece Add a green patina on etched copper to create a

More information

CONTENTS. Meet Anna...8 How to Use This Book...9

CONTENTS. Meet Anna...8 How to Use This Book...9 CONTENTS Meet Anna...8 How to Use This Book...9 PROJECTS...10 Buds & Flowers Tubular Peyote...12 Twisted Cuff Tubular Peyote...16 Luxurious Links Tubular Peyote...18 Crystal Medallions Peyote, Stringing,

More information

Heat, Color, Set & Fire

Heat, Color, Set & Fire LARK JEWELRY & BEADING Heat, Color, Set & Fire Surface Effects for Metal Jewelry MARY HETTMANSPERGER Liquid Enamel Necklace Liquid enamel applied over a copper wire coil creates a pendant with great texture.

More information

Advanced Tricks of the Trade by Janice Parsons

Advanced Tricks of the Trade by Janice Parsons ONLY AT BEADSHOP.COM TM Advanced Tricks of the Trade by Janice Parsons After teaching Tricks of the Trade for 10+ years, I realized I needed a challenge. I am ready to delve deeper into the world of color

More information

Beaded Knitting Stitch Marker Using beads made from recycled plastic bags

Beaded Knitting Stitch Marker Using beads made from recycled plastic bags Beaded Knitting Stitch Marker Using beads made from recycled plastic bags Why have boring plastic rings or messy looking scraps of yarn to mark your knitting stitches? These delightful stitch markers look

More information

Contents. Introduction...4. About the Author...95 BEGINNER PROJECTS GETTING STARTED INTERMEDIATE PROJECTS ADVANCED PROJECTS INSPIRATIONAL GALLERY...

Contents. Introduction...4. About the Author...95 BEGINNER PROJECTS GETTING STARTED INTERMEDIATE PROJECTS ADVANCED PROJECTS INSPIRATIONAL GALLERY... Contents Introduction...4 GETTING STARTED Wire Weaving Toolkit... 6 Materials... 8 Terminology... 10 Weaves... 10 Snake Weave... 10 Single Snake Weave... 10 Single Snake Weave with One Bead... 11 Double

More information

INSTRUCTION PACKAGE. Little Miracles. Necklace

INSTRUCTION PACKAGE. Little Miracles. Necklace INSTRUCTION PACKAGE Little Miracles Necklace Moonlight Article Size Colour Quantity Colour code Little Miracles necklace Moonlight Beading 4327 40 x 27 mm White Opal 1 234 Swarovski Elements Article Product

More information

Skill Level 2 Time to Complete 1 hour

Skill Level 2 Time to Complete 1 hour Skill Level 2 Time to Complete 1 hour This is a fun bracelet design that is very deceptive at first glance. The seed beads seem to run as a single strand along the surface of this bracelet when they are,

More information

Witch Hat Pendant By Valorie Clifton

Witch Hat Pendant By Valorie Clifton Witch Hat Pendant By Valorie Clifton Ah, Halloween! It s always been one of my favorite holidays. The kids and I like to watch Halloween movies. We decorate the house and enjoy the cooler temperatures

More information

Cinnamon Stick Ornaments

Cinnamon Stick Ornaments Cinnamon Stick Ornaments By Caren Cohen These ornaments are so quick to make and make wonderful tree ornaments, stocking stuffer gifts or package decorations. Place them near a light on your tree so the

More information

Ritzy Ribbon Necklace

Ritzy Ribbon Necklace Ritzy Ribbon Necklace by Jill Wiseman 2017. All rights reserved. Supply List Size 11 seed beads 16 grams Size 15 seed beads 3 grams 3mm Swarovski bicones - 180 Fireline, 6lb Size 12 needle This super simple,

More information

Satellites Bracelet by Jill Wiseman

Satellites Bracelet by Jill Wiseman Satellites Bracelet by Jill Wiseman 2017 Supply List Size 11 seed beads o Color A 10 grams o Color B 3 grams 3mm Swarovski pearls 92 3mm Swarovski bicones 32 Beading needle Size 10 Fireline 6lb, or beading

More information

Y ore So Vein! Beth Stone Designs 2015

Y ore So Vein! Beth Stone Designs 2015 Y ore So Vein! Beth Stone Designs 2015 1 Materials: 8/0 Matubo Turquoise Green Picasso (approx 74 beads, plus clasp loop if desired) 6/0 Matubo Crystal Gold Rainbow (approx 32 beads) Two-hole Copper Lentils

More information

CONTENTS. Introduction The Elegance of Sparkle. The Elegance of Color & Texture. Appendix From the Author... 95

CONTENTS. Introduction The Elegance of Sparkle. The Elegance of Color & Texture. Appendix From the Author... 95 CONTENTS Introduction... 4 The Elegance of Sparkle Glass Donut Bracelet... 6 Ladder in Mail Bracelet... 8 Pearly Gates Bracelet... 12 Byzantine Star Pendant & Earrings...15 French Rope with Crystals Bracelet...

More information

Perfect Evening Earrings Beadweaving Tutorial by NEDbeads. Three Earring Designs in One - Personal and Commercial Use Tutorial

Perfect Evening Earrings Beadweaving Tutorial by NEDbeads. Three Earring Designs in One - Personal and Commercial Use Tutorial Perfect Evening Earrings Beadweaving Tutorial by NEDbeads Three Earring Designs in One - Personal and Commercial Use Tutorial 1 LEGALESE NEDbeads reserves all rights to this design, written, photographic

More information

Do # 11 Tile Message Board

Do # 11 Tile Message Board Do # 11 Tile Message Board Supplies Needed: 6x6 tiles (or larger!), felt scraps, embellishments (feather, copies of the Be you, Bravely logo, ribbon, stickers, scrapbook paper), Mod Podge, 1 dry erase

More information

Pretty Petals by FusionBeads.com

Pretty Petals by FusionBeads.com Pretty Petals by FusionBeads.com Approximate finished length: 23 inches Beads and other products needed for one necklace: 15 beads Size 11 Duracoat Opaque Dyed Medium Salmon Pink Japanese Seed Beads by

More information

TECHNIQUE. Because of the flexibility of the woven paper elements, this necklace moves nicely when worn. BEGINNER PAPER/WOOD. facetjewelry.

TECHNIQUE. Because of the flexibility of the woven paper elements, this necklace moves nicely when worn. BEGINNER PAPER/WOOD. facetjewelry. TECHNIQUE FCT-SR-09248-03 BEGINNER PAPER/WOOD Because of the flexibility of the woven paper elements, this necklace moves nicely when worn. 203 Kalmbach Publishing Co. This material may not be reproduced

More information

Buckle bracelet trio. Buckle up three styles of leather bracelets with three different handmade wire closures. By Brenda Schweder. facetjewelry.

Buckle bracelet trio. Buckle up three styles of leather bracelets with three different handmade wire closures. By Brenda Schweder. facetjewelry. Buckle bracelet trio Buckle up three styles of leather bracelets with three different handmade wire closures. By Brenda Schweder FCT-FCON036_WRK26 204 Kalmbach Publishing Co. This material may not be reproduced

More information

How to make: Wire and Resin Focals

How to make: Wire and Resin Focals How to make: Wire and Resin Focals by Tammy Vitale http://www.tammyvitale.com/gallery/wire-wrap-and-wireresin Introduction Welcome! Thank you for your interest in this wire and resin, focal making tutorial!

More information

Zig Zag. A Simple Macrame Bracelet By Anne Dilker. Copyright 2016 Anne Dilker Moss Hollow POttery

Zig Zag. A Simple Macrame Bracelet By Anne Dilker. Copyright 2016 Anne Dilker Moss Hollow POttery Zig Zag A Simple Macrame Bracelet By Anne Dilker Copyright 2016 Anne Dilker Moss Hollow POttery This is a simple three strand macrame project. Once you've learned this you'll be on your way to bigger and

More information

DESIGN PROJECT SUMMER HOLIDAYS NECKLACE SAND DUNE

DESIGN PROJECT SUMMER HOLIDAYS NECKLACE SAND DUNE DESIGN PROJECT SUMMER HOLIDAYS NECKLACE SAND DUNE Sewing SUMMER HOLIDAYS NECKLACE SAND DUNE SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Article Supplies & Tools Product Group Article No. Amount Size Color Color Code Supplies 4137

More information

Introduction 6 Basics 7 Materials 8 Tools & workspace 12. Projects 16. Extra goodies. Pro tips 95 About the author 95

Introduction 6 Basics 7 Materials 8 Tools & workspace 12. Projects 16. Extra goodies. Pro tips 95 About the author 95 Contents Kalmbach Books 21027 Crossroads Circle Waukesha, Wisconsin 53186 www.kalmbach.com/books 2012 Martine Callaghan All rights reserved. Except for brief excerpts for review, this book may not be reproduced

More information

Supplies: * 18 gauge wire * 28 gauge wire * Needle nose wire cutters * Sherry s pattern * Embellishments

Supplies: * 18 gauge wire * 28 gauge wire * Needle nose wire cutters * Sherry s pattern * Embellishments Retreat 2010 Wire Form Arm~Hands The supplies and techniques listed below are only suggestions. Read through the entire lesson before you proceed. I guarantee you will add or delete items from my outline.

More information

Silver and Diamonds. - a Russian Collar. by Alexis 2003

Silver and Diamonds. - a Russian Collar. by Alexis 2003 Silver and Diamonds - a Russian Collar by Alexis 2003 The inspiration to this collar came from a television show, where an old russian collar made from silver and diamonds was shown. I have neither however

More information

Simple Soap Cutter. This first photo shows the cutter sitting on top of the two bricks and the 8 bar log ready to rock-n-roll.

Simple Soap Cutter. This first photo shows the cutter sitting on top of the two bricks and the 8 bar log ready to rock-n-roll. Simple Soap Cutter I've had this thing sitting in the garage for a year now and forgot about it. Last month I discovered it again and decided to finish it off and give it a test run. The idea is not one

More information

Hobby Lobby Zip Supplementary instructions Please refer to the included drawings while using these assembly instructions

Hobby Lobby Zip Supplementary instructions Please refer to the included drawings while using these assembly instructions Materials needed: 15 or 30 minute epoxy Medium CA Masking tape Scotch tape Servo Tape Wax paper Tools Needed: Pencil or marker Flat building surface Hobby knife or razor blade 7/64" or 3mm drill bit 3/16"

More information

Pacifica Point by FusionBeads.com

Pacifica Point by FusionBeads.com Pacifica Point by FusionBeads.com Approximate finished length: 7 inches Beads and other products needed for one bracelet: 1 - Size 11 Matte Mustard Yellow Round Japanese Seed Beads (SB2587) (A) 1 - Size

More information

Easy. Wire. Symmetry Made. Symmetry can be beautiful. leaf forms. matched pairs. Shape your. two at a time to make perfectly

Easy. Wire. Symmetry Made. Symmetry can be beautiful. leaf forms. matched pairs. Shape your. two at a time to make perfectly n asymmetrical pendant (3 in. [76 mm] long) punctuates the predominant symmetry of this necklace-andearring set. intermediate wirework by Lilian hen with ddie Kidd Shape your leaf forms two at a time to

More information

Wirewrapping Basics. So you want to play with wire? This class is designed to:

Wirewrapping Basics. So you want to play with wire? This class is designed to: Wirewrapping Basics So you want to play with wire? This class is designed to: Provide some basic instruction in wire working, including materials and safety Teach two basic wire wrapping techniques that

More information

Knitting with Metal: A Guide for Beginners

Knitting with Metal: A Guide for Beginners Knitting with Metal: A Guide for Beginners Tips and Techniques by Jasmine Younkin Introduction Knit metal, much like yarn knitting, has many facets. Metal can be knit into household objects, sculptures,

More information

Second Look Bracelet by Jill Wiseman

Second Look Bracelet by Jill Wiseman Second Look Bracelet by Jill Wiseman 2015 Supply List 4 grams Size 11 seed beads 1 gram Size 15 seed beads 4mm Swarovski bicone crystals 12 crystals per inch of bracelet 4mm Swarovski pearls 6 pearls per

More information

Many Thanks, Scott David Plumlee Copyright Scott David Plumlee, all rights reserved

Many Thanks, Scott David Plumlee  Copyright Scott David Plumlee, all rights reserved I challenge myself to create innovative chain designs by utilizing curiosity as a guide and creativity as a catalyst to find new solutions to the age-old question of how to combine silver and gemstones.

More information

Designed by Melissa DiRenzo thesweetescape.ca

Designed by Melissa DiRenzo thesweetescape.ca instructions Designed by Melissa DiRenzo thesweetescape.ca YOU WILL NEED 3 -diameter foam ball Christmas sweater Hot glue gun and glue sticks 3/8 -wide satin ribbon Elastic thread: metallic Note: A child

More information

Torrent by FusionBeads.com

Torrent by FusionBeads.com Torrent by FusionBeads.com Approximate finished length: 34 inches Beads and other products needed for one necklace: 8-4mm Indicolite Swarovski Crystal Bicone Bead - 5328 - (04BI1175) 6-4mm Light Turquoise

More information

Crystal Flowers Bracelet Deb Moffett-Hall

Crystal Flowers Bracelet Deb Moffett-Hall Crystal Flowers Bracelet Deb Moffett-Hall This ultra-feminine style is perfect for summer, light and airy in pastels with a touch of sparkling crystal. Use deep reds and greens to create a poinsettia bloom

More information

Summer Festival by FusionBeads.com

Summer Festival by FusionBeads.com Summer Festival by FusionBeads.com Approximate finished length: 36 inches Beads and other products needed for one necklace: 39 beads - Size 8 Duracoat Opaque Dyed Robin Egg Blue Round Japanese Seed Beads

More information

Cautionary and Warning Statement. How a Trebuchet Works. Materials Included. Items Required (not included) Building the Base.

Cautionary and Warning Statement. How a Trebuchet Works. Materials Included. Items Required (not included) Building the Base. Cautionary and Warning Statement This kit is designed and intended for educational purposes only. Use only under the direct supervision of an adult who has read and understood the instructions provided

More information

Series 1100 Aluminum Door Canopy

Series 1100 Aluminum Door Canopy Series 00 Aluminum Door Canopy with Support Arms It is our recommendation that you read instructions carefully prior to assembly and installation. Series 00 with Support Arms MOUNTING BAR (A) TOP TRIM

More information

The Secrets to Perfect Patterning*

The Secrets to Perfect Patterning* ONLY AT BEADSHOP.COM TM The Secrets to Perfect Patterning* Now you can be a designer in a day, not years! This is definitely a very fun part of beading creatively and it s super-easy to learn. Someone

More information

Contents. Introduction...6 Basics Hour Projects. 2 Hour Projects. 3 Hour Projects. 4 Hour Projects

Contents. Introduction...6 Basics Hour Projects. 2 Hour Projects. 3 Hour Projects. 4 Hour Projects Contents Introduction...6 Basics...8 Beading Tools and Materials...9 Beading Techniques... 12 1 Hour Projects Rhapsody Earrings... 16 Electric Slide Earrings...20 Arabesque Earrings...23 Flying Saucer

More information

Peacock Necklace. Crystals with Gold Beadalon stringing wire.

Peacock Necklace. Crystals with Gold Beadalon stringing wire. WWW.BEADSHOP.COM ONLY AT Peacock Necklace Crystals with Gold Beadalon stringing wire. Skill Level: Beginner Project time: 2-3 hours Light and airy, this understated necklace speaks of quiet sophistication.

More information

Soleil. Collier. Stitch a radiant neckpiece with hex beads and cubic zirconia teardrops. by Anna Nehs

Soleil. Collier. Stitch a radiant neckpiece with hex beads and cubic zirconia teardrops. by Anna Nehs Collier du Soleil Stitch a radiant neckpiece with hex beads and cubic zirconia teardrops by Anna Nehs Cubic zirconia is a new addition to the beader s repertoire. Here, it enhances an Ndebele herringbone

More information

Contents. Building Blocks. Projects. Introduction...4 Materials and Tools...5 Jewelry Techniques... 7

Contents. Building Blocks. Projects. Introduction...4 Materials and Tools...5 Jewelry Techniques... 7 Contents Introduction...4 Materials and Tools...5 Jewelry Techniques... 7 Building Blocks Circle... 11 Triangle... 14 Square...17 Bezel... 20 Bail... 23 Spiral Rope... 25 Toggle Clasp...27 Projects Wreath

More information

Lolita. 15/0 7 g 15/0 seed beads Opaque Turquoise Green

Lolita. 15/0 7 g 15/0 seed beads Opaque Turquoise Green Lolita a tutorial by Bianca van der Molen Materials These amount of beads will make you a bracelet of 7.75 inch without your clasp Each component measures ca. 1.55 inch. The quantity of beads below will

More information

SCARVES & COWL. crochet pattern US terminology v1.1

SCARVES & COWL. crochet pattern US terminology v1.1 WARM HEART SCARVES & COWL crochet pattern US terminology v1.1 welcome Hello and welcome to the Warm Heart Scarves and Cowl crochet pattern! I m so glad you ve decided to make this pattern. It s lovely

More information

Herringbone Weave and Variations

Herringbone Weave and Variations 1 Herringbone Weave and Variations Pattern and instructions by Gail DeLuca Herringbone is one of my favorite weaves. Back when I was a beginning bead weaver, one of the things that excited me about it

More information

designed by Alla Maslennikova A profusion of French beaded leaves and flowers makes a prettyas-a-picture

designed by Alla Maslennikova A profusion of French beaded leaves and flowers makes a prettyas-a-picture Autumn garden WIREWORK FCT-SC-112116_02 materials bracelet 6½ in. (16.5 cm) 150 seed beads 10 g color A (flower, main color) 3 g color B (flower, accent color) 3 g color C (leaves, inner-round, light color)

More information

I ll be showing you one of the ways you can create beautiful Lily Petal silk wings.

I ll be showing you one of the ways you can create beautiful Lily Petal silk wings. Creating wings using Inkjet Silk sheets can be fun and exciting. There are many ways to achieve the perfect look for your art doll. I ll be showing you one of the ways you can create beautiful Lily Petal

More information

ROYAL SUITES BEADED BEAD NECKLACE & SILKY BEAD BRACELET DESIGNED BY LESLIE ROGALSKI FOR THE BEADSMITH AND JTV

ROYAL SUITES BEADED BEAD NECKLACE & SILKY BEAD BRACELET DESIGNED BY LESLIE ROGALSKI FOR THE BEADSMITH AND JTV ROYAL SUITES BEADED BEAD NECKLACE & SILKY BEAD BRACELET DESIGNED BY LESLIE ROGALSKI FOR THE BEADSMITH AND JTV CONTESSA SUITE GYPSY QUEEN SUITE This regal suite of necklace and bracelet uses complimentary

More information

FLEUR-DE-LIS" Beadwoven earrings Tutorial 2015 by Iulia Postică from TECHNIQUES Beadweaving PROJECT LEVEL Beginner to Intermediate MATERIALS 32 Picasso jet opaque 2.5x5mm two-hole Czech Superduo beads

More information

Series 1500 Aluminum Door Canopy

Series 1500 Aluminum Door Canopy Series 500 Aluminum Door Canopy with Sidewings It is our recommendation that you read instructions carefully prior to assembly and installation. Series 500 with Sidewings mounting bar (A) top trim (B)

More information

THE KARO ROPE Featuring the Karo Bead. Create Your Own. Written and designed by Debra Schwartz for John Bead Corp. blog.johnbead.

THE KARO ROPE Featuring the Karo Bead. Create Your Own. Written and designed by Debra Schwartz for John Bead Corp. blog.johnbead. THE KARO ROPE Featuring the Karo Bead Create Your Own Written and designed by Debra Schwartz for John Bead Corp. blog.johnbead.com John Bead Product Numbers to Make the Karo Beaded Rope: Rope A: 68000202-03

More information

Supplies. Crystal Mushroom Tutorial. * Molly Stanton

Supplies. Crystal Mushroom Tutorial.   * Molly Stanton Crystal Mushroom Tutorial * Molly Stanton Mushrooms and the Fair Folk have enjoyed a symbiotic relationship throughout mythology. Anyone who stepped into a fairy ring of mushrooms might just be transported

More information